For Sale 91 LandCruiser on Volvo Axles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Apparently its back on Pirates-posted @ new lower price of $4500. but hes not accepting $4500 offers:oops:

441BA550-6C52-4CD8-A977-5068E4C1F094.gif

I tried to buy this several times, before I bought the axles for Foo. Price kept changing.....

Krazy with capital K.

Rexman, your English and Grammer suck.

*bugsnbikes. Wanted To Ask Ya What Would A LOCKED LANDCRUISER Would COST

I got my last 1993 cruiser with 153k miles for $600. not locked but i could pick up locked axles for $1200 if i wanted stock e-lockers. (Which i dont)

I just passed up a local 1995 with 170k miles for $2500. Stupid i know. But i have too many cruisers. That one sold in less than 4 hours on craigs.

I have lines on umpteen sub $3k cruisers in various conditions.

People get hung up on lockers.......while more edumacated folks pay attention to engine miles and maintenance records. you do realize that fully p.m.ing a 1fz can run alot more $ than a set of Volvo axles....your focus is blinded by lockers as the be all end all in sale of your rig....when in fact the be all end all is the very looming fact that your rig to many is a shell and axles / starter project for someone wanting to tackle a vortec or 1fz swap.

your engine is a 3fe.....and has very high miles.....which puts the rig it immediately in the sub $2500 category. Add volvo portals....and you are hovering in the $5k range and looking for a needle in the haystack person who wants to deal with an engine swap whether it be 1fz or v8. both not an easy task compared to finding a clean low miler unlocked and bolting up some locked axles.

If you get a $6k offer or better......jump on it. Before your engine grenades and you are fighting with people to get $2k for the axles/body. :)

or lets just plan to restart another for sale thread in the year 2023. Im looking forward to your new pricing strategies. :)

Last edited:
From the ad on Pirate 4x4, the first picture you posted (I'm assuming it's from when you first bought it) looks like a $9,000 rig. But the most recent pictures I have seen posted on Pirate looks like the rig has seen much better days. I know you said its only had at max 600 more miles added to it, but those must have been some rough 600 miles. It would help to sell it if you put some work in it and cleaned it up. In reality the buyer would be getting a restoration project as paint is shot and interior looks like it only has 2 seats intact.

I would say $6,500 is a reasonable price for it as is. It's a 91 80 with over 200,000 miles and some portal axles
I’ll Sell To Ya $6,500 Today May Day, Take the Spray Can Paint Off Flairs &Hood Buff ya get a Nice Shine. But Yes I Am Not Doing ,$6,500 If I Had A Iphone Text Number I’ll send 2 Videos Of Walk Around And Start Up ,Out Side Under Bottom Of Doors ,Beautiful Head liner, Back Seats Are Back In Some Spare Parts And 5 Stock /Hard to Find Volvo 303 Wheelsx5 Powder Coated Black, Let Me Know Need To Get A Farm Tractor

I’ll Sell To Ya $6,500 Today May Day, Take the Spray Can Paint Off Flairs &Hood Buff ya get a Nice Shine. But Yes I Am Not Doing ,$6,500 If I Had A Iphone Text Number I’ll send 2 Videos Of Walk Around And Start Up ,Out Side Under Bottom Of Doors ,Beautiful Head liner, Back Seats Are Back In Some Spare Parts And 5 Stock /Hard to Find Volvo 303 Wheelsx5 Powder Coated Black, Let Me Know Need To Get A Farm Tractor
Bro, you had the price at $6,500 on July 2 2016. Hardly seems you are trying to throw a deal at us. I bought a 97 LX450 in Sept. 2017 160k for $8k. Was willing to pay because it was in great shape and cared for. But thanks for the reply since I only posted that on
Feb. 11, 2017

Derdog34. Send a cell text number And See The Cruiser. Don’t Think About What y Heard. 2 Minutes Of Your Time Will Set Ya Thinking Right. She Is Custom 1 Of A Kind. Ya Know What I’ll Find Someone To Post Videos For All To See $6,500 N.W.Pa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom