For Sale 1991 FJ80 Lifted and Loaded (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1991 FJ80 Looking for a good home. Was orgininally purchased by my mom and was my first vehicle but i can no longer afford to continue to modifiy it nor do i have a place to store it now that im in college and would like to see it go to someone who can appreciate it, instead of a local who doesnt appreciate it. Has been well taken care of but its not perfect. Could use some rust repair on the bottom of the drivers door, under the rear hatch glass and there is a hole in the passangers side floor near the pinch seam becuase of a leaky sunroof. But the Good: Oil has been changed every 3,000 miles along with greasing components and taking care of other fluids. Transmission replaced last year with a 90,000 mile unit out of a 92. Suspension is provided by 6in front OME Coils, 5in in the rear with poly spacers and Rancho 9000xl shocks. OME caster correction bushings and front control arm drop brackets and adjustable panhard bar and bushings. Has rear panhard drop bracket. 35x12.50 Maxxis Bighorn Radials on 15x10 Mickey Thompson classic IIs. Custom JCR front bumper with 7in pro comp lights. Part time 4wd kit from SLee with warn premium hubs. New brakes front and rear. 2.5in custom exhaust with flowmaster muffler. APC Racing seats with RJS lap belts. Pioneer MP3 CD player with ipod hookup. Kicker 6in front door speakers. Pioneer 6x9 rear door speakers. All wired up with Scoche wiring and ready for a sub and amp. Capacitor hooked up and included. Tinted windows. De flared.. flares come with, along with stock front seats. Has more.. cant think right now. AC still works, everything other than Speedo.
$5,500
My personal E-mail is Alljumpstyle2@aol.com
n530716341_1069737_2226.jpg

264010_1792828741292_1256850052_31469713_8377184_n.jpg

How many miles? Where are you located? Head gasket done? Any CELs? Other issues besides speedometer not functioning?

How many miles? Where are you located? Head gasket done? Any CELs? Other issues besides speedometer not functioning?

If you're looking to buy a cruiser you might want to do a little research on the different years. 91-92 don't have head gasket problems and quite often still have the original in there over 300k later.

93-97 are the ones with the head gasket problems.

I've got a 96, so I guess the HG thing is always top of mind for me. Good to know earlier years aren't as affected.

Would still like to know answers to the other questions. My 1996 LC is stock, and it would be nice to buy a rig already modified for off road so my wife can keep the 96 as her mall cruiser and I can get the off road beast I really want.

Must be somewhere close to Silver Lake. Western lower Michigan. Wish I had the cash.

redeye said:
I've got a 96, so I guess the HG thing is always top of mind for me. Good to know earlier years aren't as affected.

It is a completely different motor than yours, a 3fe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom