For Sale 1991 FJ80 3FE Rebuilt Engine - Transmission - T-Case (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

USOffRoad

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.usoffroad.us
So, I have a stalled FJ80 project of mine (been too stinkin' busy in the shop) that we bolted up a freshly (under 5k miles) rebuilt 3FE, transmission (new filter/gaskets) and freshly resealed t-case.

We bolted it up but got stalled with other projects and things stopped there. Now, being the fickle guy I am, I've decided to go all out and do an LSx conversion. So, now to unbolt and pull.

The engine was rebuilt (more like restored) by the owner of Red Car Restorations in the DFW area, these guys do million dollar restorations on vintage Ferrari and early 1900's race cars. He's picky to say the least. All Toyota parts used, .020" over bore. Rebuilt all of the accessories on the engine, new wires, hoses, plugs, etc etc. It is complete, top to bottom, front to back.

Transmission was freshened up, seals, etc but not overhauled that I'm aware of. We installed all new seals (front to back) in the bullet proof stock transfer case (from Georg at Valley Hybrids). I also have a new aluminum radiator for it along with a list of other small parts including new downtubes and catalytic converters, motor and transmission mounts, extra FelPro gaskets, wires, hoses and a box of other new items I'll have to inventory. This was a no expense spared deal.

You know what it costs to build these things so it's not cheap but it's all done.. just bolt it in and go.

I'll include the ECM in this as well. I also have the original 3FE/440 trans with 236k miles out of the 80.

You can have it all for $5000 cash. Shipping or pickup is on you. Reply here or call the shop at 817-736-0787.

00000_adu0wb7A1Ue_1200x900.jpg

00e0e_d4ymiMyQ0tH_1200x900.jpg

00f0f_7V1JwNXYD0s_1200x900.jpg

IMG_20170413_152409.jpg

IMG_20171013_115219.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom