1991 FJ80 37's, 529s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well I thinks it time to let my baby go. I dont ever get to use it for what I set it up for anymore. Here are the detail. 1991 FJ80, 170k. Truck runs good, no known issues. It does have a steering wheel shake at certain speeds, around 40-45, started doing it when I put the swampers on. Anyways, the tires are 37 Iroks, maybe 1500 miles on them. Truck has 529 gears with Aussie locker in the back. I put Toyota manual hubs on the front.Truck also has a custom DC front drive shaft. ARB front bumper with TMaxx 10k winch. Also has a Iron Man snorkel from Camel 4x4. Adjustable rear panhard bar. Homemade tirecarrier on the back. No rust. I bought the truck when I lived in San Diego in 2001 or 2002 from what I can remember. Ive driven across country 3-4 times before I moved to Virginia in 2007. The paint is shot, clear coat on roof and hood is faded bad. A couple years ago I rattle canned the hood black because it was so ugly to look at:D. The interior is pretty good for a 22 year old car. Wear and tear on drivers seat, but the rest is pretty good. AC blows semi cold in the dead of summer. Cruise works when it wants too. Cant really think of anything else. Im looking for $5k OBO. Im open to all offers really.

Truck is located in Northen Virginia

:beer:
Matt

photo.JPG

Last edited:
Hey Matt sorry to see you are letting the 80 go.

Bump for a good guy and good truck

OK guys I have decided to keep the Cruiser and sell off my other Toyota. So moderators you can delete if you want.

Thanks,
Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom