1991 80 series CDL wiring diagram (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, I’ve been working on a motor swap in my cruiser and recently got the t case back in the truck, now I ended up cutting out the harness for the t case from the stock harness but have run into the trouble of the CDL not engaging. Now originally I could hit the button and it would lock whenever, didn’t matter if I was in high range or low, neutral, drive, or reverse. If you know if this is factory or not that would be good to know but most importantly I am looking for an in depth schematic of the wiring for the t case and harness. I understand that what I could have is modified but I just need a good picture of that diagram from that year. I managed to find one from I believe a 94 but it doesn’t look to match up.

Well unfortunately after searching through the 1000 pages there was no wiring diagram, only body stuff and the actual tear down of the t case it’s self. So I’m back to where I was. Now if anyone has actually gone and self wired their t case to their own switch that would be amazing to hear about.

Nah it's in there, see page 1019 in the PDF, which is section D, 22 LAND CRUISER W/G.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom