For Sale 1991-1997 Toyota Land Cruiser [80 Series] 3" Suspension System - Stage 3 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Even though Nick seems Like a real nice Guy He Let me Drive 200 mi one way and did not bring all the parts Like he said he would. He had me meet him at a bank instead of his house, would not go to get the part we agreed on and still wanted full agreed on price. when I asked about the parts he said he needed them for his new OME lift. His add said all part that came with the kit. backed up with a phone call and then a text all confirming that all part would be present.
Big wast of my time and money. THANKS Nick

Even though Nick seems Like a real nice Guy He Let me Drive 200 mi one way and did not bring all the parts Like he said he would. He had me meet him at a bank instead of his house, would not go to get the part we agreed on and still wanted full agreed on price. when I asked about the parts he said he needed them for his new OME lift. His add said all part that came with the kit. backed up with a phone call and then a text all confirming that all part would be present.
Big wast of my time and money. THANKS Nick

I met you while I was at work finishing a project on the weekend. I had to go back to work to finish, as I am here now trying to finish with 10 other people. I also would not bring people I have never met to my house. Like I said when we met I miss understood the spacers for the ones for the rear shocks attached to the differential mounts. I didn’t even think of the ones on top of the springs (the polyurethane). A 10 -20 dollar part. I offered to go to any 4x4 shop to get it (right then and there), order it Monday (NEW) from icon and ship it to you directly, or take $10 dollars off the AGREED PRICE and still ship you the part from ICON. No, you wanted your original offered price and you came to get that. We were there for over an hour and I couldn’t spend any more time over this spacer issue (which you made an extremely large issue). He spacer is not the main thing you are buying here. I took the spacer off late last night, so I included it in the kit. I’m sorry you had to drive but it was not a total waste since your son lives here; I hope you enjoyed seeing him after.

I have never operated in the shade, I tried 3 ways to solve the problem and you had spacers at home and from a friend (icon spacers). Im also going to ask the moderator to kill this thread.

Nick, Just read your own add and then think about what you brought. I walked away on principle. You can't have the mediator erase our text messages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom