For Sale 1990 Toyota HILUX (turbo diesel) 4x4 crew cab SR5 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is a genuine Toyota Hilux straight from Australia and still in incredible condition all around! Incredibly rare to find in the US and rare anywhere to find in this condition. I personally bought this for myself while working in Australia and got to look over many before choosing this one. I was lucky enough to buy it from its absolute first owner too! He couldn't believe it was going to the States and was going to live a whole new life where it would be considered something very special and unique:) This truck is an absolute performer off road and turns heads on the streets everyday. Toyota enthusiasts will not believe their eyes...these trucks are so rare here. So whether you want a 4x4 to use and abuse or a piece of history from the other side of the world this girl will do the job.
It has only been upgraded with some higher quality LED spot and fog lights front and back as well as a genuine Toyota Hilux intake snorkel kit and 3" exhaust and some 6.5" door speakers since my time of owning it. Recent oil change and K&N oil filter and fuel filter done. Parts are very easy to buy for this vehicle too.
It is equipped with the following:
2.8L Turbo Diesel motor (LN106)
5 speed manual transmission (4x4)
Manual hub lockers
Front and rear LSD
3" suspension lift Snake Racing and drag link
33" BFG Mud Terrain (6000 km since new)
ARB steel front bumper
Side rock guards
Unknown rear bumper
standard 2" towing hitch
adjustable folding tow mirrors
sprayed bed liner
camper top with new gas struts
9" LED Spot and Flood lights 96 watt (2 switchable lenses)
4" LED Fog Lights front and rear
Cd player radio
CB radio
Turbo Timer
Clean Florida Title in my name and ready to go! All vins matching original vehicle 100% and insured as regular vehicle would be here normally!!!
VIN: JT733LNA0609008744
Be careful with anything that may have been driven here from Canada/Mexico illegally and or has had vin plates swapped...this is a federal crime and could get you into heaps of trouble if involved in an accident or even just caught with the vehicle on the road. Also your vehicle will be seized with no compensation of any kind!
I can provide many more detailed pics and videos of whatever you need to see! Vehicle is located in Orlando and can be seen anytime. Its a Daily driver and has been 100% reliable for the 6500 km's I've driven it!!!
There are a few very small rust spots and paint imperfections I will try to appoint out better in the walk around video to come. Overall very clean glossy paintjob still :)
AC compressor will need to be replaced unfortunately but they are the same as what's here in the US.

Always open to trades too :)
Carter Brackett
$18k

0.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Very cool truck! So did the original owner install the turbo kit then? How much boost is it running? Are there any gauges to keep an eye on things? Were the F&R LSD's aftermarket add-ons as well I guess?

You were spotted at the Zoo the other day :)

IMG_6803.JPG

Very cool truck! So did the original owner install the turbo kit then? How much boost is it running? Are there any gauges to keep an eye on things? Were the F&R LSD's aftermarket add-ons as well I guess?
Yes turbo kit was on it a long with other necessary changes needed. They go through very strict inspection and approvals to do this upgrade so no corners can be cut. It is very easy to tune the pump to have boost as low as 6 psi or high as 17 psi. I have it currently at 10 psi. No gauges currently installed but were used to see what it was doing. Would recommend the next owner to have more gauges just to be fully aware. I only drive it for transportation and not pushing it hard anywhere or towing

Will you take a trade? How about a low mile HDJ81 or my mint FJ60?
I love this rig so I thought I would ask.

Very nice, good luck with that price though. Us market is about to be flooded with these because of the 25 year rule.
There aren't enough nice ones left to flood the US market. Good luck finding one that nice coming from Japan for cheaper by the time it lands and is road ready. Surprised it didn't sell the first day you posted it.

Correct. And if the market was going to be flooded it would have been by now. Nearly 5 years of this model have met the 25 year rule now and I can count the ones I've ever seen for sale here on one hand none of which I would consider of great condition.

Agree with you Carter and Mud. Lots of people on here seem to try talking things down to where they can basically steal it from you. I'm sitting on my HDJ81. Someone could have had it for 19k because I was in a bit of a pinch, it will take quite a bit more to separate me from it now.

Nice truck by the way.

If I wasn't going back to work in Australia soon I very likely would have been willing to trade. Maybe ill hunt one of these down next run and see what they are all about :)
Let the hoop jumping start all over

Really nice and cool looking truck!

gLWs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom