SOLD 1990 LJ78 in Idaho, USA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wife says it's time to get something with air bags, proximity sensors, etc. So Lurch is going to be sold. Even though it's just about the cheapest vehicle, in cents per mile or KM, that I've ever owned. 1990 LJ78 with 231,000KM. Runs great. Lots of upgrades but not of the lifted, rock crawler variety. Message me for details. $12000 if you come get it in McCall Idaho. More if I have to get it to you. Pictures

I reserve the right to not respond to your message if I suspect a scammer. I'll check for messages every few days.

Since when should you listen to your wife? Haha, kidding. Good luck with sale. Truck looks good.

what have you done in the way of engine cooling mods?
Bigger HD1 fan, EGR deleted, butterfly valves deleted, 3L more reliable version head (replaced by previous owner in BC), Radiator flush. About the only simple thing I haven't done is the high flow thermostat. What I haven't done is a bigger diameter exhaust, intercooler, or any other big ticket item. I don't pull trailers and I live at 5000' elevation in a cool climate, so haven't bit those bullets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom