For Sale 1990 LHD HZJ73 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SALE PENDING

Toyota: Land Cruiser Base Sport Utility 4-Door

I have a 1990 HZJ73 for sale ,this Cruiser is far from a stock one as you can see .It has been repainted many years ago and there are of course some scratches ,dents and dings in it as it has always been used as a cruiser not a luxury vehicle.

It has many aftermarket options like front and rear bumper,Old Man Emu lift kit and I ordered a new 8500# winch that will be installed as soon as it gets here.

Tie Rods are new 555 and the 275/85 Bridgestones are like new.All fluids have been replaced together with new filters.

I installed a new clutch and both main seals.

19K MUD Price will take it home , I think is a fair price for a lhd 1HZ powered Cruiser with several thousands on aftermarket parts,no ac or lockers on this one.

Joe

DSCN0795.JPG
DSCN0813.JPG
DSCN0798.JPG

Last edited:
What's it take to add A/C to this truck? Joe do you have the needed parts?

How is the MPG?

I think you need to add aftermarket ac as the Toyota parts are very expensive and hard to get,I am trying to get the necessary ac parts in stock for the 70 series but even secondhand it will be more then aftermarket.

MPG's depend on the driver and tire size,with stock tires at 60 mph you can get plus 20 mpg.If you run 35's and plan on driving 75 mph it will be a lot less then that ;)

BTW I have a 1991 lhd HZJ73 on the way with oem AC ,it should be available around Oktober and will probably be listed in the high 20's.

Joe

I think you need to add aftermarket ac as the Toyota parts are very expensive and hard to get,I am trying to get the necessary ac parts in stock for the 70 series but even secondhand it will be more then aftermarket.

MPG's depend on the driver and tire size,with stock tires at 60 mph you can get plus 20 mpg.If you run 35's and plan on driving 75 mph it will be a lot less then that ;)

BTW I have a 1991 lhd HZJ73 on the way with oem AC ,it should be available around Oktober and will probably be listed in the high 20's.

Joe
Joe, can you give me details on the 91 LHD HZJ73 you have coming in. Miles, Transmission, etc.

Thanks,

Steve

Joe, can you give me details on the 91 LHD HZJ73 you have coming in. Miles, Transmission, etc.

Thanks,

Steve

That will all be revealed when it is ready for sale,I have a few people already interested in it so it might never make it in the listings here.

Joe

That will all be revealed when it is ready for sale,I have a few people already interested in it so it might never make it in the listings here.

Joe
Ahh, well you said it would probably be listed in the high 20's, so if that is the case let me know. Real cash buyer, looking for another HZJ73, if it is what I am looking for.

Steve

IF only that was an auto, I would buy it today.
My cripple legs don't do clutches.

(just noticed the date... never mind)

Last edited:
IF only that was an auto, I would buy it today.
My cripple legs don't do clutches.

(just noticed the date... never mind)

I never bring any auto's ,they steal to much hp and are to expensive to rebuild imho

Agreed, but that sucks! All the cool trucks are manual shift. I just missed the 90 HZJ73 with auto on Ebay buy a couple days. :crybaby:
I'm wanting a 70 ? Just to use as a DD, but auto trans are few and far between.
:cheers:

Agreed, but that sucks! All the cool trucks are manual shift. I just missed the 90 HZJ73 with auto on Ebay buy a couple days. :crybaby:
I'm wanting a 70 ? Just to use as a DD, but auto trans are few and far between.
:cheers:

Take a look at Land Cruisers Direct,Steve has some nice auto 70 series from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom