For Sale 1990 HDJ81 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey everyone,

For Sale: 1990 HDJ81

The good: well it is a diesel landcruiser (what`s better than that), 5 speed, mild lift with 35`s (duratracs), steel bumper with an 8274, Gbentick turbo, upgraded brakes, lots of sound deadening, decent stereo...
... and I`ll have to check the dates, but it`s an early frame number and should be U.S. importable soon(ish).

The bad: 280k km, fairly bitchy gearbox, a couple rust spots and generally tired paint (my plans were to bedline the whole thing).

The ugly.... I guess that`s the reluctant seller. I love this truck and am only selling it to spend on other toys (dual purpose bikes). Make me an offer, but I`m not exactly motivated in a rush to sell.

Drop me a line and come have a look. I`m asking for offers on $14k.

Feel free to ask questions and thanks for looking.

Now with Photos!

Last edited:
The reluctance in selling is 2 part: 1 - I love this truck, 2 - having to deal with lowballers and asshats. I come across as reluctant to avoid the kijiji crowd that think that offers of half price are reasonable.

I'll get some pictures up today.

Turns out the month of production is July 1990. I assume that's when it can legally be imported into the U.S.. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm interested. Could you post more pictures of the engine bay, frame, rust spots etc? Location is Calgary?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom