For Sale 1990 HDJ81 in OREGON (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have decided to sell my 1990 Toyota Land Cruiser HDJ81 Turbo Diesel. I have had it for the last 3 years and imported it from Canada myself. It has an Oregon title in my name. It’s been a great rig for me and I hate to see it go. It’s always been maintained properly at regular intervals and was always serviced with factory parts. The big end bearings were done by the previous owner. It runs great and has tons of power to pull and get through anything. It’s easily the most capable vehicle I’ve ever owned, this will definitely be driving for a long LONG time. Here is a list of details:

-4.2L 1HD-T Toyota Turbo Diesel

-244K Miles

-A442F Auto Trans

-Locking Front and Rear Differentials

-Locking Center Differential

-ARB Deluxe Bull Bumper

-Warn 5000 lb Winch

-304 Stainless Steel Exhaust System

-Donaldson High Flow Quiet Muffler

-Fuel Injection Pump Adjusted

-Exhaust Pyrometer Probe installed

-NEW Exide AGM Battery and Terminals

-Toyota RED Coolant

-Tacoma Steel Wheels

-Cooper Discoverer AT 265-75-16 Tires 75%

-Old Man Emu Heavy Duty J Springs Front

-Old Man Emu Shocks Front and Rear

-Heated Seats

-Console Refrigerator

-Fender Flares removed (Included)

-Aluminum Running Boards Removed (Included)

-Folding 3rdRow Seats Included (Not Installed)

I have seen a couple of these in the states with very high prices, but here is an opportunity to get one for less while also saving the hassle of importation. Please call if you are interested. Not looking for trades unless you have a 2005-2006 Tundra Double Cab. Thanks for your interest!

1990 Toyota Land Cruiser HDJ81 ***TURBO DIESEL***

$13,500 OBO

Located in Colton, Oregon, 45 minutes SE of Portland.

Landon
503-807-7577

If interested please respond or PM me, thanks!

DSC_4776.png

DSC_4790.png

DSC_4792.JPG

DSC_4793.JPG

DSC_4796.png

Sorry just saw your post bugsnbikes, the adjustment made was the main fuel screw. I opened it up a tad for a bit more fuel due to adjusting boost up from 10 to 15psi. No internal adjustments have been made, fuel pin is not modified either. And no it was not leaking.

Solid rig and easy to work with seller... Can't believe this isn't gone yet at this price.

nice rig, would love to but looking to sell my cj7 as there are too many vehicles in the stable, but another cruiser would not count right? if I only had a 2005-2006 Tundra Double Cab to trade, or more parking. GLWS, looks like a good deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom