1990 HDJ81 For sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD>>> :(

Yes its mine...
It has not been off the pavement in 2 years, very sad... and with a second child on the way I can not give it the attention that a LC deserves..., time for a mazda5 lol.

147,000 km
5 speed, factory lockers, manual hubs, (not shiny :)), about 5" lift, DC mud country 35"x12.5x15
6 speaker and amplified sub, CB build into the dash board, wired and plumbed for HHO with 25amp frequency modulator

major things done since i I took possession of the truck in may 2007:
big end bearings
turbo rebuild - including new impeller wheel
timing belt
started
injectors
fuel pump partial rebuild
new water pump
new harmonic balancer and belts
optima batteries
front axle rebuild
all calipers rebuild, rear twice...
hand brake system all rebuild
new clutch and pressure plate throw bearing and pilot bearing (old clutch assembly comes as spare - like new)
new rear drive shaft - (original shaft balanced comes as spare, these are longer then the automatic versions)
all suspension bushing replaced with aftermarket polyurethane type
timing and full tune-up
flex pipe replaced
exhaust - aluminum and sst 2.5"
under body, frame, axles and suspension threaded with phosphoric acid and painted
rear windows - frames repaired, and resealed
air conditioning resealed and recharged
sliders
HD roof rack with basket

the not so good facts about it:
I did put on its right side few years ago, all repairs were done with new doors and new fender from a parts truck - no bondo.
third gear is sticky - common for the h151f transmissions, takes getting used to.

things that need work:
the window guide channels should be replaced with new ones for smother power window operation, especially in winter.
rear window sprayer - not working
rear defroster - not working
headlight sprayer - not working
side mirrors folding feature: right not working, left only in, power mirrors not working
rear dome light- missing

price 16K ?

here is some pics:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/urwislegenda/sets/72157603495802779/

Last edited:
:confused: You planning something more family oriented for the expanding family?

Like this? :D
017-Quorn-Bus.jpg

wow hope you get a good buck for it at least marcin ,what is your reserve price,pm me if you wish ,but i finally got my auto dialed and couldnt drive a standard for a while being i just went in for a leg ankle rebuild. are you sinking the cash into a reno or suburban

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom