SOLD Pending - FJ62 LS/Doubler/14bolt/40s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
Gray
*updated with current info*

$25,000

17x,xxx miles
VIN JT3FJ62G9L1121178
Single family owned vehicle
2004 6.0 LQ4 Vortec
-Stand alone harness & ECU
-Dyno Tuned
-New water pump & idler
-New radiator
4L80E w/large cooler
NP205 doubler to OEM 38mm Cruiser Split Case
FJ60 double cardan drivelines
Hydro boost brakes
4Runner calipers up front
Rear discs w/proportioning valve

Cruiser 9.5” front axle
C&T by Cruiser Outfitters
  • 4.88 w/ ARB air locker
  • Marlin High Steer
  • Hydro Assist
  • Chomo axles/birds 27 spline
  • Chromo knuckle/hub studs
14 bolt rear axle C&C 63” WMS
Custom 6 lug hubs
  • Cruiser offset w/ stock axle shafts
  • 4.88 w/ARB air locker
  • Shaved & plated
  • Welded tubes & Trussed
SOA
- Stock leafs front
- 63” Chevy leafs in rear
  • Bilstein shocks
  • Anti Rock rear sway bar
Dual swing out rear bumper
Rock Sliders
40” Toyos 95% tread
17” Battle Born Steel Beadlocks
Internal Roll Cage - .120” 1.75” DOM
Rattle Trap on entire floor
New 4plus winch bumper
New Torfab LED headlights
New Tuffy center console
Tailgate storage

8DEAD773-1757-4B0E-AB24-DC51576C8C17.jpeg

48B694B1-8005-408F-833A-19145CC6D2AF.jpeg

Last edited:
Not sure if it’s me or not but the pics in the link our all blurry and hard to make out? Like I said perhaps it’s my iPad?

Not sure if it’s me or not but the pics in the link our all blurry and hard to make out? Like I said perhaps it’s my iPad?

I get the same results when I pull them up on my phone. They look good on my PC, however. I'll start to add photos to this thread, in hopes of making it easier to view.

I get the same results when I pull them up on my phone. They look good on my PC, however. I'll start to add photos to this thread, in hopes of making it easier to view.
the Pics are clear now....Man that is one sweet ass rig! Makes me wanna dip into my savings lol!
I already have 2,don’t think the lady would want another in the driveway? She sounds sweet and definitely has some get up and go for sure! Love the color,my 87 6BT is same color. You think about throwing it up on BAT? Bet it’ll do good there?

the Pics are clear now....Man that is one sweet ass rig! Makes me wanna dip into my savings lol!
I already have 2,don’t think the lady would want another in the driveway? She sounds sweet and definitely has some get up and go for sure! Love the color,my 87 6BT is same color. You think about throwing it up on BAT? Bet it’ll do good there?

It's been a passion of mine since I was a teenager, and I hate to see it go. Even with the big meats, she can certainly get out of her own way! I've never used BAT, but from the comments I've seen on here, it seems to be the place to command top dollar. TBH, If I got the rear quarter repaired, put on a less aggressive tire, and added a front bumper, I believe this could go for substantially more $$$.

It's been a passion of mine since I was a teenager, and I hate to see it go. Even with the big meats, she can certainly get out of her own way! I've never used BAT, but from the comments I've seen on here, it seems to be the place to command top dollar. TBH, If I got the rear quarter repaired, put on a less aggressive tire, and added a front bumper, I believe this could go for substantially more $$$.

if I were you i would probably take the time and fix that rear quarter panel,slap on a beefy front bumper and let it go to town on BAT

What's the consensus? It the price too high? Market for this type of 62 too small?

The market for this vehicle is small for sure. The extra large meats make it even smaller IMO. The SOA also reduces the audience to some extent.If you have a rust free example with a well done swap with most if not all of the kinks worked out then I think the price is in the ball park.
I think if you can be patient it just needs the right buyer. Or you could throw some regular size tires on there and reach a slightly broader market. SOA harder to undo of course
My experience with selling something like this is to expect it to take months not weeks and if you need to sell it in weeks you have to price it at a point where it's too much of a bargain to click past. Hopefully you can just be patient with the process and get what you need out of it

Last edited:
Looks like the v8 swap doesn't have emissions hooked up so that reduces your audience and excludes people in areas that require emissions. It's been modified extensively according to your personal taste. So you have to find someone that has the same taste as you. It's also unfinished, the paint is kind of beat up too so that hurts value.

I love your 62! I think that other than the items the people above posted, the "no e-brake" may scare of some folks. Can you tell me more about that? Is it because of the brakes? I had a 60 I added Cadillac rear calipers on and the e-brake worked, it was just different than stock. A lot of formal offroad meets will require a working e-brake to pass technical inspection, so this is an important topic to cover.

I love your 62! I think that other than the items the people above posted, the "no e-brake" may scare of some folks. Can you tell me more about that? Is it because of the brakes? I had a 60 I added Cadillac rear calipers on and the e-brake worked, it was just different than stock. A lot of formal offroad meets will require a working e-brake to pass technical inspection, so this is an important topic to cover.

The disc brake kit I purchased for the 14 bolt axle didn't include a parking brake. A simple solution is to swap to these eldorado calipers with built in parking brake. Cadillac El Dorado Caliper Set with Parking Brake Lever

Other solutions would be a t/case park brake, or electric line locks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom