For Sale 1990 FJ62 - Freeborn Red- 57k Miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(229, 14, 14)
Outside Link
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1990-toyota-land-cruiser-fj62-29/
My listing just went live on bringatrailer. All the details are there with 450 pictures and a video

Hope posting this here isn’t out of bounds...if so please let me know and I will remove.

57k-Mile 1990 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62

Thanks again to RustyNailJustin for helping with the speaker grill project. Your grill is still on my desk. I promise to get it in the mail tomorrow and you get the first set of replacements when I get them printed. Our new printer is ordered and on the way from Europe.

Definitely not out of bounds. That's a really special truck, it will be fun to follow along!

GLWS

Already a 40k with 6 days to go

No way out of bounds. Looking forward to watching what this special rig sells for! Pulling for $75K +..best of luck.

Nice 62 - note that the "hub ornaments" are from an early 60 series (as they are chrome and not black). I think that was specific to the 1980 - 1983 FJ60, and they went black in '84?

I had to make a comment about something! :)

Beautiful 62 - GLWA

The ones on my 84 are chrome

No problem on the loner speaker grill! I saw your truck on BAT and looked at every single detail. Fantastic 62!
I look forward to seeing your 3D printed version. I am also polishing the crap out of my original paint rust free 62 waiting to see how this ends!

The ones on my 84 are chrome
I stand corrected! The ones on my 85 are black (as are the ones on my wife's 1990 62)

@srogers Im glad someone called it out. I actually dig the wench behind the stock bumper. Solid rig for sure

Thanks to everyone for the positive comments....and for letting my know it has the wrong color hub ornaments. I think the black would look better but I wouldn't have changed them anyway prior to the sale. We can leave it up to the next owner.

Fingers crossed for a strong finish.

Today is the day. 5pm EST ending time.

Thanks again for giving this transient member a warm welcome.

I promise to be back with the speaker grill alternative as soon as the new 3D printer is up and running.

That ad alone is worth a couple thousand. Man a lot of work there .

:eek:

edit: it was higher... strange

Holy cow... NICE!

BOOM!

BOOM is right brother! Showing mine a little more luv and appreciation after watching the bidding war on this stunning FJ62!
Makes you want to reach out and to the unsuccessful bidder and say.. I got you one for $65K.. :)-

BOOM is right brother! Showing mine a little more luv and appreciation after watching the bidding war on this stunning FJ62!
Makes you want to reach out and to the unsuccessful bidder and say.. I got you one for $65K.. :)-
Ha, I tried adding that comment to the losing bidder and BaT wouldn't post it.

Ha! I am glad they blocked it..would be a tough spot if someone offered that kind of cash! As tempting as it would be I do not think I could pull the trigger.. too soon and took too long to chase this one down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom