1990 fj62 - dfw - 163k - $6000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1990 fj62 - dfw - 163k - $6000 - photos & video!

1990 FJ62
163K miles
$6000 obo

Photos:
Picasa Web Albums - Stuart - Lucy

Video:
Lucy the Land Cruiser on Vimeo

My baby, Lucy the Land Cruiser, needs a new home. This has been my daily driver for the past two years. She's been great to me, but unfortunately I need to get something a little less awesome and a little more practical.

I bought it from a mechanic in Richardson a few years back with 145k for $8500. Since then it's been great to me, but unfortunately the paint is starting to show its age. Mechanically, it's great and has the coldest AC of any car I've ever owned.

31x10.5 BFG's with less than 10k miles on them. New stereo with AUX and USB connections.

It's a great TLC in need of a loving home.

email me at stuarthill @ gmail.com
DSC_0149.JPG
DSC_0145.JPG
DSC_0152.JPG

Last edited:
That is a nice looking cruiser. Mine is going in for paint shortly and that is the paint scheme I want. Would you mind taking a couple of pics with the doors open so I can see how the paint wraps around the doors and door pillars? Will also double as some interior pics of your cruiser for any interested buyers. You might also consider taking some pics of the engine and undercarriage as well as sharing some of the maintenance history. More pics more better for any prospective buyers. You are in the price range where the cruiser would have to be near perfect to get your price, so show us the perfection. There shouldn't be any rust at all on the body, and minimal rust on the undercarriage, and there shouldn't be any oil leaks.

Climbing down from my soapbox, on the drivers side firewall, there is a model number metal plaque. The paint code is the first set of numbers on the bottom line. Could you share what that is? Thanks.

Last edited:
Do you know if that truck was originally in San Angelo, TX?

If so, I drooled over it for a while and wished I would have bought it several years ago. Even if it wasn't, I'd still drool over it now.

Good luck with the sale.

Thanks for the advice/responses. I'm working on more pictures and a video that I'll get up this weekend.

Keep in mind there's an OBO after that price. Rust is the thing I'm least worried about, it's really clean, it's the paint is what's killing me.

This truck has been in DFW since at least the late 90's, so I don't think it was the San Angelo truck you're talking about. However, there is one very similar to mine around Dallas, but his has a lift.

I'll get that paint code captured in the photos.

Did you buy that from a mechanic who runs a shop on Arapaho in richardson?

Don't know him but i did take a look at the cruiser. Great looking rig.

OBO

I don't think my OBO and your OBO would be the same. :p

Our OBO's might not match up, but considering it's worth $1 billion to me, I think $6000 is kinda reasonable. :) That's the problem with these things. I still haven't even had anyone come look at it!

I tried to document the car as much as possible with the pictures/video, but let me know if you all need more detail.

PM'd

Our OBO's might not match up, but considering it's worth $1 billion to me, I think $6000 is kinda reasonable. :) That's the problem with these things. I still haven't even had anyone come look at it!

I tried to document the car as much as possible with the pictures/video, but let me know if you all need more detail.

PM'd ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom