For Sale 1990 BJ75 LHD PU cable lockers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD

I am selling my 1990 BJ75 with only 35K miles and cable lockers. This is a real nice truck,I got it from Denmark where it has been used as a fire truck.Just listed it on Ebay hoping to get 22K $ out of it.

1980 Toyota Land Cruiser LX | eBay

DSCN0976.JPG
DSCN0989.JPG
DSCN0990.JPG
DSCN0991.JPG

Thanks

Joe

Last edited:
What is the tool on a chain down low by the drivers seat? If you find another like that (the truck, not the tool) I'd love to see it.

It is a battery kill switch,all the trucks I have bought from this company are equipped with at least one of these sometimes even 1 inside and one outside.

There might be more coming from there in the future but the mileage and condition on this one is superior to the ones I had before.

Damn, I leave for a hunting trip and you list this! Oh well, guess I'll save my money for other things...:cool:

Is it going to a mud member?

Awesome rig with a great price!

Damn, I leave for a hunting trip and you list this! Oh well, guess I'll save my money for other things...:cool:

Is it going to a mud member?

Awesome rig with a great price!

Yes it is going to a Mud member

It is hard for me to find a time that you are NOT out hunting or fishing ;)

Who did this end up going to? I ran across it on another site, for sale, only about 1200 more km than this advert. Also, seemingly a turbo was added somewhere along the way. I didn’t notice if the linked ad is active or if it sold a while back, but would appreciate if anyone else has any intel.

Who did this end up going to? I ran across it on another site, for sale, only about 1200 more km than this advert. Also, seemingly a turbo was added somewhere along the way. I didn’t notice if the linked ad is active or if it sold a while back, but would appreciate if anyone else has any intel.

Is that even a real for sale site or one of those sites that keep on reposting old sales ads ? I get calls weekly from people who find some of my cruisers listed on those sites that have been sold years ago.

If it is real I wonder what the price is now ?

Is that even a real for sale site or one of those sites that keep on reposting old sales ads ? I get calls weekly from people who find some of my cruisers listed on those sites that have been sold years ago.

If it is real I wonder what the price is now ?
It’s not a real ad, it’s a repost type deal. Following the trail, the listing dealer is/was real but listing is long expired. The mileage change and turbo work is what caught my eye. The rest of the rig lined up with the one you sold, while I have seen some others substantially similar. Anyhow, it seems to have changed hands from/since whoever you sold it to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom