SOLD 1989 Toyota Landcruiser FJ-62 in Tyler, Texas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
Gray
1989 Toyota Landcruiser FJ-62
4.0 I-6
250,XXX miles. I do drive it to work at least once per week so it will go up.
It does have a oil leak from the rear main. Nothing to bad but yes it does leak oil.
Just had serviced at Toyota in Longview. Oil change, AC service and Inspection.
Old Man Emu lift w/ steering stabilizer Heavy leafs in the rear and mediums in the front.
BFG All Terrians 33-10.50
AC blows cold. Heater blow hot in the front as well as the rear heater.
Transmission shifts great. Was told by previous owner he had it rebuilt but I did not receive any paperwork stating this.
Driver side seat has a tear. Was going to install new covers from Spector but I figured I would wait as more and more owners are going to vinyl.
Rear windows work but they come off track and need assistance coming back up sometimes. Haven't had time to dig into that.
It does have rust behind the rear quarter panels by the mud flaps. Pics attached. These 2 areas are the only rust besides the light surface rust underneath.
Carfax shows 1 wreck in the front. Previous owner stated he left his son drive it to high school and he rear ended a cheerleader in the parking lot and her parents wouldn't let him pay out of pocket so he had to file on insurance. I have since replaced the damaged front bumper with a new OEM one.
Clean and clear title in my name.
Originally purchased in Dallas, TX and ended up in Springfield, MO. This is where I purchased from a doctor since he was needing to clear up garage space. Drove it back from there to Tyler with no issues whatsoever.

Located in Tyler, TX.

Asking $25,000 obo. Not really interested in trades.

Any questions please ask. Thank you for reading.

Josh
IMG_3598.jpg
IMG_3593.jpg
IMG_3600.jpg
IMG_3601.jpg
IMG_3602.jpg

1989 Toyota Landcruiser FJ-62
4.0 I-6
250,XXX miles. I do drive it to work at least once per week so it will go up.
It does have a oil leak from the rear main. Nothing to bad but yes it does leak oil.
Just had serviced at Toyota in Longview. Oil change, AC service and Inspection.
Old Man Emu lift w/ steering stabilizer Heavy leafs in the rear and mediums in the front.
BFG All Terrians 33-10.50
AC blows cold. Heater blow hot in the front as well as the rear heater.
Transmission shifts great. Was told by previous owner he had it rebuilt but I did not receive any paperwork stating this.
Driver side seat has a tear. Was going to install new covers from Spector but I figured I would wait as more and more owners are going to vinyl.
Rear windows work but they come off track and need assistance coming back up sometimes. Haven't had time to dig into that.
It does have rust behind the rear quarter panels by the mud flaps. Pics attached. These 2 areas are the only rust besides the light surface rust underneath.
Carfax shows 1 wreck in the front. Previous owner stated he left his son drive it to high school and he rear ended a cheerleader in the parking lot and her parents wouldn't let him pay out of pocket so he had to file on insurance. I have since replaced the damaged front bumper with a new OEM one.
Clean and clear title in my name.
Originally purchased in Dallas, TX and ended up in Springfield, MO. This is where I purchased from a doctor since he was needing to clear up garage space. Drove it back from there to Tyler with no issues whatsoever.

Located in Tyler, TX.

Asking $25,000 obo. Not really interested in trades.

Any questions please ask. Thank you for reading.

JoshView attachment 2947201View attachment 2947203View attachment 2947204View attachment 2947205View attachment 2947206
IMG_5657.jpg
IMG_5658.jpg
IMG_5659.jpg
IMG_5736.jpg
IMG_5738.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom