For Sale 1989 Toyota Hilux SSR quadcab 3L diesel

Selling my Hilux LN106, some of you may remember it from earlier this year on the classifieds. I have gone through the mechanical bits of the truck and it’s ready for another 100K+ miles…I’m unloading it so soon because I work on a military base and going through the entry gate is VERY inconvenient; having to reach over, roll down the window, show my ID, roll up the window and drive off is a PITA. This is the first RHD vehicle I have driven/owned and after a month of the driving the morning gate routine grew old and I seldom drive it. I had planned on keeping this truck for a while as a replacement for my other daily driver (Mercedes AMG wagon) as the truck has cold AC and is semi-fuel efficient.

I am well over $18K into the truck accounting for all the maintenance I performed to ensure the long term reliability…if my daughter was of age to drive as this would be given/sold to her, alas that is another 3 years and I’m not going to sit on the truck waiting for her.

I am seldom on the forum, best bet is to send me an email alboogiee(AT)gmail(DOT)com or call/text after 5PM EST 773-798-9one9zero.

-Alex

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cto/d/1989-toyota-hilux-jdm-rhd/6698752176.html

To adhere to the classified TOU, price is $14,950 and the truck is located in Tampa FL.

Top Bottom