For Sale 1989 Toyota FJ62 Surprise AZ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
White
This rig has just over 260k miles. It was sold new in CA and remained there with its owner until 2021 when it came to AZ. I have extensive service records for it including original window sticker, and a receipt from a Toyota dealer detailing a new transmission install. It has been lovingly cared for, which is apparent in the original paint/body work and in how well it runs.
I have recently installed the Old Man Emu 2” heavy duty lift kit with extended sway bar links and brand new BFG 33x10.5” tires. It runs and drives very well. A/C blows cold even in our AZ summer!
This is a very clean cruiser, inside and out. There is some minor bubbling on the bottom of right rear door, and the passenger door has some rust. All sills are good and no evidence of rust in any of the wheel Wells. The frame and all other places on this truck are solid. It has the requisite clear coat peeling on the hood.
It has been my daily driver since I purchased it, making an 80 mile round trip each day from Surprise to Scottsdale with zero issues.
It has had a comprehensive service including all fluids, engine, trans, transfer case, differentials and coolant. Plugs, wires, cap, rotor and fuel filter. New oil cooler lines and coolant hoses.

With this vehicle I will include several new parts- most not needed, but good to have when the day comes: New Aisin water pump, ALL coolant hoses, misc restoration decals, and some of the old parts taken off.
I’m sure there is plenty more that can be mentioned but feel free to contact me for more specific details. No disappointments here at all. Title is clean and in my name. I currently have it insured with Hagerty- so no emissions needed if you go for classic insurance. All emissions components are installed and functional.
$31,000 or nearest reasonable offer.

This rig has just over 260k miles. It was sold new in CA and remained there with its owner until 2021 when it came to AZ. I have extensive service records for it including original window sticker, and a receipt from a Toyota dealer detailing a new transmission install. It has been lovingly cared for, which is apparent in the original paint/body work and in how well it runs.
I have recently installed the Old Man Emu 2” heavy duty lift kit with extended sway bar links and brand new BFG 33x10.5” tires. It runs and drives very well. A/C blows cold even in our AZ summer!
This is a very clean cruiser, inside and out. There is some minor bubbling on the bottom of right rear door, and the passenger door has some rust. All sills are good and no evidence of rust in any of the wheel Wells. The frame and all other places on this truck are solid. It has the requisite clear coat peeling on the hood.
It has been my daily driver since I purchased it, making an 80 mile round trip each day from Surprise to Scottsdale with zero issues.
It has had a comprehensive service including all fluids, engine, trans, transfer case, differentials and coolant. Plugs, wires, cap, rotor and fuel filter. New oil cooler lines and coolant hoses.

With this vehicle I will include several new parts- most not needed, but good to have when the day comes: New Aisin water pump, ALL coolant hoses, misc restoration decals, and some of the old parts taken off.
I’m sure there is plenty more that can be mentioned but feel free to contact me for more specific details. No disappointments here at all. Title is clean and in my name. I currently have it insured with Hagerty- so no emissions needed if you go for classic insurance. All emissions components are installed and functional.
$31,000 or nearest reasonable offer.

Let's see some photos :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom