1989 Toyota FJ62, excellent condition- MA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

40Flipper

Master of Nothing
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.rinnadvisors.com
No real affiliation but I've met this guy several times and seen the truck in person. It's basically mint and I thought they'd bury him in it. If I had the need for it I'd buy it in a second. He's treated this truck like a member of his family.

1989 Toyota FJ 62 Landcruiser, 171,000 mi. – Champagne w/ brown int., AC, tilt, pwr. windows, locks, mirrors, antenna, orig. radio - auto trans rebuilt 3 years ago, California car in family since new, very nice cond. inside/out & runs great, $7,800 or B.O., have pics. Plymouth, MA. 781-264-3130.

I would have guessed he'd sell this for $10K or over. I saw it a year ago and it was spotless.
01020201161101031120080415d840c0a0412eec99560029a5.jpg

prices are really dropping these days with the economy and the gas prices. not to mention all of the 80s coming on the market and their lower prices too. to get into one of the 62s you really have to either not drive an 80 or really want the vintage look. the ride is night and day.

having said all that, my neighbor is selling his FJ62 for $5k and getting rid of the subaru and getting that 62 and a motorbike is sooooooooooooo tempting but we just need something to drive that i dont have to work on all the time.

one flipper talking to another what a great thread!!! I wonder what my fj62 would be worth. ...
a fj62 in stock condition would be a great daily commuter but boy would the urge just to do one little mod hear and there be overwhelming. a 20 year old suspension is guna ride like crap so you mind as well get the lifted springs. and loosing end caps on the stock bumpers suck so you mind as well get some custom bumpers on there...........
Jason

I'd say this guy has replaced most stuff that would need to be replaced. Not sure of what he's done but I know he's spent a s***load of money on it over the years.

Unfortunately it's a divorce situation otherwise he would never sell it. He emailed me again and said he needs to sell it quickly which refelects the price. I vaguely remember him telling me that he's spent over $25K in total from buying it and repairs/improvements. i know every time it gets a ding in it he takes it straight to the body shop and has it fixed asap.

That's sweet. I'd love to buy it if things were better. I'm going to be living in my car before long. The 8' bed affords me more comfort...lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom