1989 HJ61 HUGH (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok so let's get caught up. So I have done a couple things to the HJ61 since my last post. Did a bit of travel but not as much as I would have liked. So let's get in to it.

Did White Rim in August. I had installed drawers from Landsharkoutfitters and they made a great platform to sleep on.

0fLMXLt.jpg

H1HdEnS.jpg

777b58n.jpg

0fLMXLt.jpg

bHICOQp.jpg

pZddlih.jpg

6EEa6eP.jpg

Next I am not sure who is on instagram but my plans for sleeping changed. Originally I was going to sleep inside but I entered the GoFastCampers Superlite RTT contest and ended up winning a free roof top tent. It won't be delivered till this winter but I decided that I would get a roof rack to accommodate the roof top tent. I decided to go with FrontRunner as I have long bene a fan of their rack but had never owned one. I didn't really know how to order one in the USA for the High Roof because it's different legs than what you can order online. I reached out to Duke from YotaImports and he helped me get the correct parts ordered.

Side note found this neat little Patrol while out on a date Kayaking.
i5qAW8i.jpg

nKucOcX.jpg

An13ze1.jpg

vtPrRsZ.jpg

my instagram is @knowbuddycruiser if you want to follow me there always happy to follow others cruiser enthusiasts.
Here is my winning entry for the GoFast tent.
omphMvF.png

Last update and I know I am not including many trips and adventures but I have always thought there was a certain thing that always look good on 60s.
OTa1spO.jpg

So I called Cruiser outfitters up and picked one up.
zn937al.jpg

xLmGOIl.jpg

IAUIy5S.jpg

I will be better at updating this as I have some things coming down the pipeline.

IMG_2599.JPG
Nothing too crazy lately
A641D07C-630D-4A45-9858-95DE2F5F293F.jpeg

~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom