Wanted 1989 HJ61 Brake Lines Needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bagochips76

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.overlandcruisersmt.com
I am in need of the some brake lines for a customer's rig. Part numbers 47312-60630 and 47322-60510. These are the ones that connect the master cylinder to the junctions on the frame. They got toasted when the owner installed new batteries backwards and one of the positive posts arced against the hood. See the attached pics... If anybody is parting out a Right Hand Drive HJ61 from 8/87 through 1/90 please let me know if you have these lines available.

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 4.39.37 PM.png

Hj61 brake lines.png

I wondered what was different about the 61 lines, but I guess it is just the RHD thing. I am of the opinion that the finish on all the Toyota brake/fuel lines is a baked on variety, most likely powder coat. The lines you have may not be junk, but can only guess from the picture. You may consider re-powder coating what you have. A close color by memory guess would be RAL 6003 or RAL 6006 (any powder shop would know these colors). The real trick to a super nice job would be to cut the ends off, replate the nuts, install, and reflare the ends. That is some big overkill so perhaps just mask the ends and coat the tube. Just a thought if it helps.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom