For Sale 1989 Ford F-350 Centurion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok, I know this is a Toyota forum and most of the vehicles for sale here are Land Cruisers, but I'm trying to help my Brother-in-Law, so forgive the intrusion. Below is his e-mail to me about the vehicle and a few pics as well. His phone number is at the end of his post so anyone who might be interested can call him directly. The thing is a beast and is located in Atlanta. It might be just the right trail rig for someone with a large family who likes to rided together. His asking price is $6,900. Here it is:

Hi Armond, Take a look at this material. I copied the text from wikipedia.The engine is the 7.5 L and built on the F350. I am in a mad scramble to find money before 9-9-10. I have a Doc appointment in one hour,so i am sending this in a rush.

Bronco Centurion
From the late 1980s through its demise in 1996, the Bronco was also sold at Ford dealerships as a modified 4-door SUV (making it similar to the Excursion or Suburban). These 4-door Broncos were converted by Centurion Vehicles of White Pigeon, Michigan. The conversion involved combining a new crew cab short bed F-Series truck with a Bronco tailgate and fiberglass top. In addition to adding a third row of seats and more room, a Bronco Centurion could be ordered using an F-350 as the donor pickup, allowing the Centurion to have such engines as the 7.3 L (~445 cu in) PowerStroketurbodiesel and the 460 cu in (7.5 L) gasoline V8. Half ton chassis featured the 351 V8 (5.8 EFI) gas engine. This made the Centurion more appealing to people in need of a comfortable tow vehicle, albeit a faster one. Over time the few of these cars that still exist are rare and valuable, except for the certain percentage of Northern cars that suffered from tailgate rust-out due to poor body paint preparation.
The Bronco Centurion could be ordered with options such as a third-row seat that can be folded into a bed, second row bucket seats, a TV with a VCR, and a built-in radar detector.
Bronco Centurions are considered after market conversions. Ford introduced the Excursion as an official production model in 2000.

Michael A Marks
404-788-7847
Centurion Pic 1.jpg
Centurion Pic 2.jpg
Centurion Pic 3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom