For Sale 1989 FJ62 with 250k SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've had this for a little while and had plans to make a fun camping rig, but need to get rid of a few cruisers since my main project is almost done. It's an 89 I got out of Texas, so no rust except for some surface on roof. Paint faded in many spots. It's got 250k and runs fine. Dash is not cracked. Drivers seat ripped. I've got a few parts accumulated for it: replacement side marker lights and one rear brake light, windshield gasket since windshield cracked and some new rear hatch struts since it won't stay up. Battery dead so I'll put a new one in it. Asking $4700. If you need any close up pictures, please let me know
Thx
Pat

IMG_9572.JPG

IMG_9574.JPG

IMG_9573.JPG

I may be interested. Any slippage in the tranny? Any accidents? Modifications?

Do you have the title? Has it been smogged?
I do have the title from the guy I bought it from. Texas title that is signed by him, but has no date on it yet. I have not smogged it.

I may be interested. Any slippage in the tranny? Any accidents? Modifications?
I don't believe there is any, but I'll put the new battery in and give it a test drive at speeds. No accidents that I can tell but I didn't run a carfax on it. No mods that I can see.

Drove it today up to freeway speeds and no slipping on transmission. Had oil/filter changed and topped off everything else. Noticed the fuel gauge is not working for some reason.

I bought it around 6 months ago and had plans to do it, but I haven't got around to it and since the title was signed over and not dated...It's ok to not do it yet. I had planned on giving this to my 16yr old.....but he doesn't really like it. So now I'm getting rid of it.

Dang...
Perfect. Need to try and sell my 100 quickly

Not yet. Leucadiacruiser took it to a mechanic today to check it out and if all good, he should be sealing the deal. I'll let you know if it's still available later today...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom