For Sale 1989 FJ62 SOA For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1989 FJ62 SOA "Beast!"

OFF ROAD SEASON IS HERE! DON”T MISS OUT ON THIS FANTASTIC CRUISER!

:crybaby: I really hate to sell my beloved Land Cruiser, but being unemployed, I have no choice. :crybaby:

Asking price is $4750, Or Best Offer. Cruiser is located in Vancouver, WA. I am willing to negotiate some on the price, so if you are really interested, let's talk!

Please contact me at 360-604-5784 or email at skybill9@gmail.com

I’ve had tons of fun with this “Beast”. With the Spring Over Axle, as can be seen in the pictures, there is enough ground clearance to go virtually anywhere you want to go!

She is in good shape with the only body rust being on the driver’s side wheel well at the top and bottom as shown in the pictures below. There are a few small dents, but nothing serious or ugly! The dents that are there are “trophy’s” from off road adventures!

The motor is tight and doesn’t burn any oil, it does however leak a little oil around where the oil filter bracket bolts to the block, but I have the OEM gaskets and seals to fix it.

I rebuilt the transmission and transfer case less than 10K miles ago. I installed the Extreme Duty valve body (from Rodney). It makes for very positive shift points!!

After the rebuild, the transmission was filled with Royal Purple synthetic transmission fluid. The transfer case was also filled with Royal Purple gear lube.

I had the rear axle seals replaced at Les Schwab a couple of years ago and the rear diff was also filled with Royal Purple gear lube.

If you are looking for a great trail rig and a good daily driver too this is your Cruiser.

Here are the particulars;
1989 FJ62 Land Cruiser
289,XXX miles
4.0 L Inline 6 motor (3FE)
SOA (Spring over Axle)
35” Toyo M/T tires with about 70% tread left
Custom Front Bumper ready for your winch!

IMG_5959.jpg

IMG_5963.jpg

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[IMG]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc66/Skybill/Cruiser/IMG_5965.jpg

IMG_5950.jpg

IMG_5964.jpg

IMG_5970.jpg

IMG_5971.jpg

IMG_2944.jpg

IMG_0590.jpg

Last edited:
nice 62

Speedkills: Thanks!

Rambrush: Sorry, no lockers and yes it still has the stock 4.11 gears.

Those were both things I wanted to do, but the funds never were there.

Good looking 62. Good price....

so how does it do at hwy speeds? can you cruise along at 70-75 ok? I like it but kind of wish it was a stick. (at least i think I do) not that familiar with these. I have a 76 FJ40 that is not a hwy rig at all. currently looking at a 4runner, but this could fit the bill for my needs maybe. wow only 8 mpg? dam

It does OK at hwy speeds. It just takes a while to get there! However at 8 mpg, I don't take it on many long trips.

I didn't re-gear it so you pretty much have to take it out of OD if there is much of an incline, and depending on how steep you might have to downshift further, but she does great going downhill with the wind at your back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom