SOLD 1989 FJ62 Santa Rosa Beach FL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
Gray
Hello...So I have gone back and forth on selling my 62. Overall a nice truck. Not perfect but a nice daily driver. Had it for 8 years. Has a clean car fax. Previously owned in Virginia and Tennessee according to car fax. When I bought it in South GA, it looked to have been been sitting for awhile. I recently had all new brakes, lines, calipers, pads etc. done. (Almost 2k) Since my purchase I baselined it, charged AC new radiator, hoses, battery, just did the belts and new windshield due to crack. Really like the 62 but want to try to get a 100. Have not had one of those yet. Previously owned 40,60,80
Pros: clean car fax. Garage keep. Owned and driven by old guy
Nice interior. Drivers seat is not torn.
Run great
Cold air/hot heat
Receipts since I purchased it
Factory working radio

Cons: has leaks. Not bad enough to add fluids but it’s not dry underneath
Bubbles in rear qrt panels and dog leg
If you care to do it...replace c channels. I dont tow with it and it’s been like it is for 8 years so I’m not messing with it
Paint is decent. Couple places where it’s flaking around drip rail but overall looks nice PO repainted it probably 10-12 yrs ago
Original Carpet needs to be cleaned
Front drivers door has rust on bottom edge
Normal bumps and bruises on 31 year old daily driver

I bought it with 193,000. Has 206,000 now
BFGs are 8 years old

not a perfect 62 but pretty nice for daily driver. I can send more pics upon request. Could only upload 5. Thanks for looking
asking 15,000
572D2077-FE1F-47C0-8BE2-FA4E703F9552.jpeg
B0881F52-AF2A-4C50-AB07-163C015AD9DB.jpeg
205192DB-068D-4828-BF65-B6FC4B243810.jpeg
D8FB78AC-8248-4CD7-B527-4787D9961169.jpeg
DE5770AA-DF5E-4493-AADC-A33E596F6381.jpeg

Couple of people asked for pics of owners manual and tool bag. I also have the jack (not pictured). Thanks
E78C6CEF-F3B9-4498-A01C-B73A38DAC62D.jpeg

So guys...looking for some feedback. I posted my truck up here last Friday. Put it on CL couple of weeks back. Getting lots of emails and calls from CL add. No comments from any fellow mudders. Am I off base on the price for the truck or has covid got everyone on here sitting tight?? Would much rather it go to a LC enthusiast. Thoughts??

15k for paint beginning to fail and unknown rust may be a bit much. If you were closer, I'd look closer but 15 would be too much for me.

Agreed - I would think $12k - $14k OBO and likely sell $10k - $12k depending on region

My $0.02

So guys...looking for some feedback. I posted my truck up here last Friday. Put it on CL couple of weeks back. Getting lots of emails and calls from CL add. No comments from any fellow mudders. Am I off base on the price for the truck or has covid got everyone on here sitting tight?? Would much rather it go to a LC enthusiast. Thoughts??

As both a local who saw your ad on Craigslist (hi from Pt. Washington) and a LC enthusiast, I'd wager it's a combination of a *slightly* high price for the truck and people tightening up their wallets a bit due to the pandemic. It's a beautiful truck in a great color and looks unmolested so I bet you'll sell it as things continue to thaw out around here. Throw a for sale sign on that bad boy and park it on 30A with a paddle board on the roof and it will have some Georgia plates soon enough! 😜

Any traction on getting it sold?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom