For Sale 1989 FJ62, Greenwood Village, CO. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Greenwood Village, Colorado United States
Mileage
Color
Tan
Outside Link
https://zayastudios.zenfolio.com/fj62
I finally have the vehicle back and have reposted a new thread since it has taken so log to get back from the shop. Please see the new posting. Thank you.

untitled-24.jpg

Last edited:
It's a beauty! What did your repair shops say it would cost to make those improvements you mentioned?
Hi there, the quotes are around 2k to have the work done at the local shops. So before I go that route, I thought I would post the truck and see if anyone with the fabrication skills and time would want to buy it before I have the work done and re list it for more.

Hi there, the quotes are around 2k to have the work done at the local shops. So before I go that route, I thought I would post the truck and see if anyone with the fabrication skills and time would want to buy it before I have the work done and re list it for more.
Okay, I'm sold. Unless I get to CO and see something outrageously different (extremely low probability), I'll get this beauty restored for my wife. What's the VIN, so I can get a used vehicle loan? (PM is also good)

Okay, I'm sold. Unless I get to CO and see something outrageously different (extremely low probability), I'll get this beauty restored for my wife. What's the VIN, so I can get a used vehicle loan? (PM is also good)
Hi, I can take videos and pics of anything you want to see I didn’t already cover, just let me know. Where are you located, will you be driving or flying in to see the cruiser? I am currently out of town and will be back in a few days. I will get you that vin when I make it home. Thanks!

Hi, I can take videos and pics of anything you want to see I didn’t already cover, just let me know. Where are you located, will you be driving or flying in to see the cruiser? I am currently out of town and will be back in a few days. I will get you that vin when I make it home. Thanks!
I'm glad we have time: my shop is so short staffed, I have to treat my Army reserve training mission as a vacation! Here's digits: two five three, two four one twenty-four hundred.

Hey, is this still available? I'd love to come take a look at it soon.
Hi, sorry for the delay in my reply. I jumped into a lot of house repairs, then the cruiser is going in to get work done, so I won't have the truck back until probably August. I am selling it still, but the price will reflect all the major work done. I will keep you posted. Do you have any immediate questions? Thanks.

interested shoot me a pm once its back @ZayaR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom