For Sale 1989 FJ62 For Sale - $6800 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have an '89 FJ62 for sale. It is in good shape with very little rust. It has 292k miles but runs strong. Transmission shifts smooth and the 4wd works as it should. It has had all of the fluids changed recently with exception of ATF and coolant. No immediate issues other than it needs an oil pan gasket and a knuckle job. The passenger window doesn't work and not all of the power door locks work. Would be a great candidate for a restore and/or engine conversion. For more pics, follow this link. The pics speak for themselves. I'm happy to answer any questions.

FJ62 (12 of 91).jpg

Nice job on the photos. Looks like a great entry level 62 for someone. Thankfully i am not a billionaire because I would just have a warehouse full of these machines :rofl:

Nice cruiser - the frame & interior is in remarkably good shape!

I think it would sell quicker if you rattle canned the driver door white though.

Just a thought - GLWS!

I'm in MT and can see this on personally if anyone is interested. I would likely be all over this but I'm stuck on finding a 60...

Nice cruiser - the frame & interior is in remarkably good shape!

I think it would sell quicker if you rattle canned the driver door white though.

Just a thought - GLWS!

Na....I would leave the door silver. As a potential buyer I'd rather know the door needed was solid even if a different color....rather than maybe having to remove someone elses rattle can work before painting properly ;)

Na....I would leave the door silver. As a potential buyer I'd rather know the door needed was solid even if a different color....rather than maybe having to remove someone elses rattle can work before painting properly ;)

I think painting the door would make it easier on the eyes and help a sale, but definitely disclose that it's not original to the truck and explain why.

As for the rattle can job, that's to get you by until you can take the time to get the whole truck painted. No sense is spending a bunch of money taking apart and having one door painted when the rest of the truck still needs some love too - save that for later!

Doing anything paint wise on any 30+ year old Toyota is always a :worms:

Potentially, and for the price of gas. Bozeman is about 2.5 hours one way for me but I do get over there several times a month so not out of the realm of possibilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom