For Sale 1989 fj62 $4,200 obo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FOR SALE is my 1989 Toyota Landcruiser FJ62. Vehicle is fully equipped with all available options for its year. It has PW, PDL, A/C, Power Mirrors, Tilt Wheel. Still has the original stereo and interior all of which is in good condition for the year. The vehicle has just over 289,000 miles but looks and drives much better than that would lead you to believe. The cruiser has a SOA lift providing approximately 8" of lift. Has 35" tires with about 60% tread remaining. The front bumper has a winch mount and is wired for a winch although one is not included. The vehicle still has the original 3F fuel injected engine. Vehicle has a little rust in front and rear wheel wells but only on the surface, it has not eaten through the body. Truck is a must see. Hate to see it go but I had high hopes for major makeover on this vehicle but don't have the time or cash to complete it. Will consider all reasonable offers, feel free to call or email me to set up a viewing. Phone: 360-601-6565.
010.jpg
011.jpg
012.jpg

Sorry, should have put my location on the initial thread. The vehicle is in Hillsboro, OR just outside of Portland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom