For Sale 1989 fj62--1997 fj80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i hate having to do this:mad:!
but here they are.
i want $9000 on each.
please dont try to low ball me. i am already torn by having to do this. an i believe they are priced right.
u can call me or email me for more pictures and info.:crybaby:

u wont find them this clean. always garaged

89- 231k miles in great condition. no leaks :wrench: no rust or body work done
97- 251k miles in great condition. no leaks :wrench: no rust or body work done

call for details

thanks
816-225-0558

IMG_2436.jpg

IMG_2437.jpg

IMG_2435.jpg

On this post you say your friend is selling both of these LCs.
https://forum.ih8mud.com/vehicles-trailers-sale-wanted/628782-fj62-fj80-need-2-trucks.html ...
On the above post you say you are "torn" having to do this, as though they are your own, long-cared for keepsakes.
Which is it?
This particular 62 was also repainted in 2002 by the PO, even though you say "no body work done."
I think in the interest of fair disclosure to all members here you ought to be more forthright.

Hey Dekeman chill out. I let my buddy use my account to post his cruisers. Are you even intereseted or just being a jerk. He's trying to help me sell my 94 cruiser at his work and I'm helping him. Blows me away that there are people with that much time on their hands to go through post and call BS on poster and scare off interested buyers. To all that are interested please call the number listed above, you won't be disappointed.

Regarding the FZJ80, the mileage is pretty high and it doesn't look like it has any aftermarket trail upgrades. What makes $9000 a 'fair' price?

Phil

Phil, just a jumping off point all offers considered. Make him an offer, its in great mechanical shape as well as cosmetic. Gives some room for negotiating.

I agree with dekeman to many scammers on here. He was just trying to get some clarification on was goin on. Why doesnt your buddy set up his own screen name.

I got my buddy set up today on an account but for some reason it won't let him post anything. I agree lots of scammers. I shouldn't have listed for him but was trying to help. You can also be tactful when auditing other peoples posts. Its scares people off from looking at your post. I'm not a lifer but research me and try and find some scam I've posted or any negitive posts related to the multiple items I've posted. I know he wasn't trying to be a jerk but it came across that way. I've seen to many posts where one guy points out a flaw in a post and everyone and their brother jumps on the band wagon. When I said no body work I meant no accidents or repairs made. The truck was re-cleared and shot with factor toyota colors to refresh the faded paint. The shops I've worked in had body guys and paint guys, if that clarifies it for you. There's a difference. I've received a ton of PM's and everyone else seem to figure out what i was saying.

I can vouch for bog. He and I have done business in the past.

Pat

Love that color scheme on the 62, and those wheels look pretty good...

Hi - is the 62 still available? Any more detailed photos?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom