1989 Expedition Built FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1989 FJ62 $4500 obo

This is a 1989 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62 model. This vehicle was purchased as a daily driver and has and has been for the last 3 years. I recently put a younger tranny in it and replaced the transmission lines. I also recently rplaced both front fenders and did a rear panel chop. I also remived the rockers and welded in 3" c channel steel for added rigidity and protection. The interior is mint except for a small tear in the driver seat. There are 3 pre wired switches in the dash that I had used for lights with a roof rack a year or so ago. Truck has been garage kept for last 12 years before I bought it. This is a great vehicle and makes a great daily driver or hunting truck. Please feel free to email with any questions or call my cell, 803-518-5660.
Extra Things Added:
- ARB winch bumper for the front
- custom rear bumoer with tire carrier and light tab
- 2.5” shackle lift
- 2” Spring lift with new SkyJacker shocks
- Aftermarket rims added with 285/75/16 tires with 30% tread left.
- 1.5” wheel spacers
- New Pioneer Premier 6 1/2in speakers

- Two tone paint job
- Recent tune up and change of all vital fluids along with new spark plugs and wires.
- Tow package installed
- new exhaust

Other Notes:
- truck had some frame rust, mainly in rear, all has been treated and painted
- All rust treated with inhibitor and painted
- All electronics work and truck has power everything
- 4wd works great but never used

I think thats it. If I forgot anythign I will add it as it hits me. Feel free to call or emial. and bring any offers. Baby is hungry!!

Last edited:
Lots of pics to come!!
IMG_7070.jpg
IMG_7071.jpg
IMG_7069.jpg

I'm shopping for a 60/62. Price would be nice...

Wow, thats a really nice truck for the price. Unfortunately it is not a sellers market right now. Good luck with the sale!

You coming to Moab anytime soon? Too bad I'm not closer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom