For Sale 1989 BJ74 & Custom Offroad Trailer Package (Canada, Vancouver Island) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

*Note: Not sure why it says Alabama...I'm in Canada on Vancouver Island in BC.

I'm offering this as a package but would entertain serious offers on the trailer alone.

Package price: $38,000 USD

Email: pzalinko@gmail.com

Price includes BJ74 and Custom Offroad Trailer AND all recovery gear and camping gear. This is essentially a turn-key Overland package deal.

1989 BJ74 (FRP) Specs:

- 145,000 miles on 13BT engine.

- Automatic. Very nice for offroading control.

- Custom bumpers and sliders. Rear bumper has the double heim joint swing outs so they open with the doors. Very nice to not have floppy octopus swing outs but rather smooth and stable control.

- LSD rear

- Toyo MT's 255/85/16

- HD 60 Series suspension

- Aisin Toyota winch and full recovery gear package included.

- Lots of other specs and spare parts and such...if you're serious I can get you more details.

Trailer Specs:

- Box is 8'6"L x 5'6"W x 6'H

- Overall 13'10"L x 7'6"W x 8'6"

- Dry Weight: 1360kg

- Built from 3/16" Aluminum Panels. This trailer was built to bounce off trees, not get peeled open by them! There are no roof penetrations so water leaks are virtually impossible.

- 180watt Solar with 2 x 170AH deep cycle batteries

- Dual voltage fridge (12/24).

- Potable water storage with shower head attachment.

- OzTrail awning

- Rear 2500lb winch

- Toyo M55 255/85/16 tires. Same size as truck. Both truck and trailer have M55 spares and are interchangeable.

- Bunkbed style sleeping 6'1-1/2" memory foam length and 34" width. Reason for bunkbeds is because I wanted a space to stand up and get changed which most Teardrop trailers don't have.

- NOTE: For the hunters out there, the rear area could be stripped out easily and a sheet of Stainless installed on the back wall and you could hang game in there easily. There's also lots of storage in the front aluminum box for that as well.

- Lots of cool options and extras for the serious buyer.

Reason for selling is we need a big truck (Dodge Ram Crewcab 6.7L Diesel Auto) and I'd like to invest in more tooling to build more trailers.

Thanks for looking.

Video of package linked below.

Screen Shot 2020-09-09 at 11.40.20 PM.jpg

IMG_20200909_173918.jpg

IMG_20200909_174049.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-09-09 at 11.33.32 PM.jpg

IMG_2709.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom