For Sale 1988 Toyota SAS, Locked, 4.7 Case Built! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am posting this for a very good friend of mine. I have wheeled with this truck for a very long time and it is a very solid built, reliable truck. Please contact Matt at (520) 248-3478 with any questions on this rig.

1988 Toyota Pickup - Original owner. 156,xxx miles

22RE engine -Solid axle conversion from an '85 front. Factory Trussed. -All Pro Hi steer arm/cross over/heim joints/chrome moly tubing -Toyota 8" front diff with Detroit Locker/5.29 gears. -Toyota 8" rear diff with Detroit Locker/5.29 gears. Rotated spring pads for higher pinion angle. -Marlin Crawler 4.7:1 gears in factory T-case. -Custom CV drive shaft to account for pinion angle. -National leaf springs all the way around. -Warn manual locking hubs. -Rancho RS 9000s -13" bobbed off the bed. -Boomerang shackles in rear. -HiLift jack mounted in bed. -Custom roll cage in the bed. -Custom rock slider/door protectors (great for a HiLift jack point). -Custom rear bumper with receiver hitch. -Front receiver hitch. -Removable doors. -New aluminum radiator and hoses. -35 x 12.50 Goodyear MTRs on aluminum wheels -Larger 9/16" wheel studs for added strength. -Spare tire carrier mounted to top of roll cage. 35 x 12.50 Goodyear MTR -Knack box mounted in bed for tool/gear storage. -Custom removable mudflaps to be street legal. -Optima red top battery -Battery cutoff switch. -CB (juiced up) with staticX and K40 antennae.

My priorities have changed and my truck simply needs a new home. It needs to be used for what it was built for. It's registered, insured and fully street legal (with custom mudflaps).

No low ballers please. I don't need to sell this truck. I'm not hurting for money so don't insult me with a low offer. My truck is ready to go wheeling now. It's also ready and willing to be upgraded and transformed into an even more badass rig. This truck has been on all the trails in Reddington (with ease), Axle Alley (Florence), all over the Catalina and Galiuro Mountains, White Mountains, and Farmington, New Mexico. This truck is a great daily driver, will go down the interstate no problems and awesome weekend wheeler. Thanks for checking out my truck.

$5,500.00 Firm

Truck is Located in Tucson, AZ

Please call Matt with any questions. Thanks, (520) 248-3478

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom