1988 toyota 4 runner 1st gen rock crawler exo-cage etc.etc. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rebuilt 22RE “stage 2” engine from LC Engineering tall block Low RPM torque cam.
Rebuilt RF151 Transmission with the 5.7:1 Marlin Crawler 1st gear option (seals and bearings)
Rebuilt Transfer case with 4:7.1 Marlin Gear set (seals and Bearings)
Ultimate Crawler 4.7:1 Marlin Gear set W/ 23 Spline upgrade Twin Stick shifter upgrade
I have a 2:28.1 gear reduction box AND the adapter to make this a dual crawl box vehicle, and the Driveshafts to convert it to Dual transfer cases, that will go with the sale of this truck IF the reserve price is met.
Driveshafts: Custom D-shaft w/ 2.756 OD D.O.M. tube with a wall thickness of .240 is used 8” flex spline for the rear, WHICH IS SICK!!!!!!!!! Custom “veined” square D-shaft for the front with 14” travel (super quiet and CRAZY strong) Flanges drilled for BOTH size yoke’s.
New Engine acc: Alternator,PSC Steering hydrolic pump,water pump,fuel injectors, fuel filter,Distributer cap&rotor, Spark plugs, coil,wires,pulley bearings, all belts and hoses,battery, thermistat,Electric cooling fan,EFI computer and PCM,Radiator,Starter,Fuel pump,
New Mecahanical Parts: New Ceramic HP clutch (MARLIN), FJ-80 master cylinder,V-6 dual piston brake calipers, clutch Master and Slave cylinders, Machined and Stepped HP flywheel, All new brakes all the way around, New factory header and catylitic converter and exhaust system.
Front Axle info: Front axle: 1985 solid axle completely rebuilt with all new wheel bearing and Marlin seals, Trussed, front rock plate from ALLPRO, Chromoly 30 SPLINE Longfield axles w/ Chromoly hub gears, MARLIN CRAWLER BUILT V6 3rd. Member w/ 5:29 Yukon gears, Lock right differential locker, solid pinion spacer, Both knuckles are completely rebuilt w/ AllPro products (bearings, sweeps, seals, etc.etc.)
Rear Axle info: Rear EFI axle housing, AllPro chromoly axles shafts, MARLIN CRAWLER built V6 3rd. Member w/ 5:29 Yukon gears, w/ Detroit Differential locker, Solid pinion spacer. Rock skidder and rock plate from ALLPRO
Wheels and Tires: (5) 15x10 allied steel Black wheels w/ (5) BRAND NEW 37”x12.50x15 Goodyear MTR’s w/ Copperhead Fabrication Bead Lock REAL BEADLOCK Wheels//// yes even the spare is bead locked to match the rest.
Suspension Front info: ALLPRO off road SAS conversion 4” front High Flex Springs, Shackle reversal, Bilstien 5150 shocks, High Travel brake lines,
Suspension Rear info: ALL PRO/ Deaver 63”spring packs 6” lift, ALL PRO U-bolt flip kit, Shock relocation tabs with Doesch Teck MV12 high extend shocks,
Steering: ALL PRO chromoly high steer kit, w/ Chromo arms and FJ80 tie rod ends, PSC HYDROLIC STEERING ASSIST w/ factory drilled box 1.5” RAM w/ 6” throw, self centering.
Body info: Bobbed rear hard top, Rhino Lined interior, Water proofed seat covers, New steering wheel w/ suicide knob, custom Military center consol, Aux fan on dash, custom safari rack on the rear (for gear)NO RUST ANYWHERE ON THIS TRUCK... SNORKEL KIT, and ON-BOARD AIR
Frame info: Bud-built Skid plate and crossmember, New U-joints ALL AROUND, New steering Gear, Custom built rear crossmember, Bluey Fab HP engine motor mounts and tranny mounts, 2” body lift Performance acc,
Body Protection: FULL CUSTOM EXO-CAGE /1.20 wall D.O.M. 13/4 O.D. with rear stinger/ spare tire mount, REAR winch mount, Custom rock sliders Plated to Frame (over 180 feet of DOM tube used ($1160.00 in DOM alone for the Exo-Cage)
Recovery Equipment: FRONT 8000lbs WARN winch/ REAR 4000lbs WARN winch, Both with full roller fairleads, 2 tree savers, 1 snatch block, 2 HD tow straps, Misc D shackles and J Rings. Front and rear recovery points, etc.etc.
Rations: 5 gallon water tank, 8 MRE’s, emergency MILITARY first aid kit, Fire extinguisher, Mag light flashlight, (2) 5 gallon gas cans ½ full each,
Spare Parts: 1 Factory birf (for others not running longfields) pitman arm, brake lines, (2) universal joints, Valve stems, Misc bolts, spare hub, ARP bolts, (1) yoke, All 3 belts, thermistat, tie rod end, front drive shaft, etc.etc. Driveshafts/ 1 longfield Birfield/ Spare hydrolic lines for the steering RAM system. Spare RAM mounts and adjusters.
*all Oils in this vehicle are ROYAL PURPLE FULL SYNTHETIC OILS,
*I have full documentation (pictures and videos) of this build proccess, along with ALL reciepts from the start to finish. All above items have less than 10k miles on them
This Toyota is the MOST capable rig that I have ever built, it does not leak any oil, or burn any oil. IT IS VERY RELIABLE. I kept all the stock emmisions intact on this vehicle to keep the reliability and SMOG standards for the year.
I average about 20-21 mpg on the highway, and about 15-17 around town
$7k

Make some reasonable offers, and I am interested in trades also.. What you got????

toyota sell pictures 027.jpg
toyota sell pictures 026.jpg
toyota sell pictures 003.jpg

Bumped

Any trades will be considered........

runner

Hey bud nice rig how much to take her off your hands?

I hate the whole make me an offer deal. I want to pay as little as possible and you want as much as possible.

So what is your no haggle price?

PM me if you are interested in a trade + a little $ if needed for a 1991 W350 Dodge 1 ton 4x4, SRW. 6BT turbo Cummins, 5 speed,
lock-rites F&R, Banks SS exhaust from the turbo downpipe back.
extra set of rims and tires. new Battery. New rear brakes and axle seals. Body pretty straight. NO RUST !!!!!!!!!!
Runs great. 3 gear syncro is a bit worn but shifts fine if you go easy on 'er.
All service records from day 1......!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks.

BTW, Do you still have the doors for the Runner ???
Will they still fit w/ all the exo tubing ??

PM me if you are interested in a trade + a little $ if needed for a 1991 W350 Dodge 1 ton 4x4, SRW. 6BT turbo Cummins, 5 speed,
lock-rites F&R, Banks SS exhaust from the turbo downpipe back.
extra set of rims and tires. new Battery. New rear brakes and axle seals. Body pretty straight. NO RUST !!!!!!!!!!
Runs great. 3 gear syncro is a bit worn but shifts fine if you go easy on 'er.
All service records from day 1......!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks.

BTW, Do you still have the doors for the Runner ???
Will they still fit w/ all the exo tubing ??

I guess any trade will be considered except for this one :lol::lol:
No problem, I really need a good tow vehicle for all the stuff I already have.

Do not really need another crawler.....just want one !!!!!!!!!!:doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom