SOLD 1988 Mazda Rx7 convertible 64K miles (Maine) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

As is where is. Listing is on facebook. Selling for my Father in law. $2500. Does have some rust on the rear and is not mint.

My father in law did sell it and had the seller come back after having an inspection done at a garage. I have included that inspection detailing issues identified. I have not driven the car other than in my yard and don't have more info. My FIL drove it here from Cape Cod with no issues. I have done a full description in the facebook link.

I don't have the time for this and simply am trying to move it along to help. If anyone is interested please let me know. I don't really know anything about these cars as well.

Thanks
Not sure the link works yet as it is being reviewed.

Facebook link pending. Will post once approved

John

IMG_1172.JPG

IMG_1173.JPG

IMG_1175.JPG

IMG_1180.JPG

IMG_1181.JPG

IMG_1197.JPG

IMG_1199.JPG

IMG_1202.JPG

IMG_1820.JPG

IMG_1203.JPG

1988 Mazda Rx7 Convertible with standard transmission. 64K miles. This was my fathers and it sat through the pandemic. He sold it to someone who then brought it back. They had a Vehicle inspection done and I have added that report to the pictures. Of note they said the horn doesn't work but it has every time we try it. The issues are all listed and you can review them. He had owned the vehicle since 2008 and he drove it to his golf league once a week. Vehicle is sold as is where is. It runs and drives and was driven here from Cape Cod with no issues. We have not remedied any of the issues as would prefer selling as is as there already are too many things to get done at home. Also want to be transparent about any issues the vehicle has and don't want to start addressing them with the fear we don't fix them all. This report was generated by a buyers garage and we don't have any direct knowledge of them. I have all the trunk interior trim but removed it for pictures. Convertible top works great but will need a new cover. It has been covered with a tarp since sitting here but found some water in the trunk. Interior is in reasonable shape. Other issues reported by my father include the fuel door release doesn't work but can be accessed by the trunk. Trunk release doesn't work but releases with the key. Battery likely need to be replaced as we had to jump it. Blown fuse for radio Antenna doesn't work Heat is always on Tires are old air filter needs to be replaced, but I do have the cover as we removed it to show the filter. There is some rust on the trunk that I have tried to clearly picture. Car runs and drives and all electronic windows etc seem to work. If anyone has interest it is first come first served with not interested in haggling about issues that we are disclosing. It is not registered at present. Title is in hand.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom