For Sale delete (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks man. I almost made it to my first Expo East in it, instead rolled up in a Camry, almost lost all motivation and flew back home. I'm glad I walked away from it.

Very sad to see, thought about buying it last year, camper conversion completely gone!!! You are lucky to be alive!

Just fyi if someone wants to rebuild this as an expo/offroad vehicle I have all the parts available here in the us like doors,fenders,hood and so on,it will never be new again but at this price someone can turn it in to a great weekend warrior.

GLWS

I’m local and interested. Call me. I would like to come look at it. 2707843540

Looks like joe, chad, marshall and myself have been had. He made a deal with marshall last night. Hes been talking to him over a month. I called to pay hut he backed out. Now hes playing us like a charlie daniels fiddle to raise the price on each other. Sad times in the L/C community.

Looks like joe, chad, marshall and myself have been had. He made a deal with marshall last night. Hes been talking to him over a month. I called to pay hut he backed out. Now hes playing us like a charlie daniels fiddle to raise the price on each other. Sad times in the L/C community.

This start to look more and more like a Craigslist deal ,same story here after we agreed on a price this morning or better said I agreed to pay his asking price and asked for a Paypal account the seller went quiet and apparently started talking to the next bidder trying to shake out a bit more :(

We all are worth as much as our word and in this case this proves to be very little,luckely Mud is a good community and all "high bidders" are in contact with each other !

Im out, i bumped my original offer up and as expected he declined. So its up to you guys now. Tried to see if he would honor his word. Good luck guys! This was the text this morning. Trying to bumped me up.
Screenshot_20180209-144306.png

either you guys are missing brain cells or think you have a sense of entitlement or both. move on. no one made a deposit and i can sure as heck shop around and negotiate with anyone i wish. ya'll kept out bidding each other. next time coordinate it among yourselves to avoid being "outbid".

either you guys are missing brain cells or think you have a sense of entitlement or both. move on. no one made a deposit and i can sure as heck shop around and negotiate with anyone i wish. ya'll kept out bidding each other. next time coordinate it among yourselves to avoid being "outbid".

You hit it on the head. You have every right to act like a douchebag.

Put it on eBay if you want to receive bids.

No one made a deposit because you where avoiding to receive one until you played everybody out against each other ,you set the price multiple times on it and then backed out simple as that !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom