For Sale 1988 LHD BJ73 rust free Spanish import (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1988 BJ73 left hand drive. 280,138 kms (174,069 miles). Pretty standard 3B/H55F BJ73. Runs and drives very well, in good shape throughout. Engine pulls strong, not burning any oil. Transmission shifts smoothly, and does not pop out of gear. Needs nothing, ready to drive. NOT equipped with air conditioning, sorry. Truck has cleared US Customs, DOT and EPA and has all clearance paperwork. Comes with Vermont tag and registration. Asking $15,500 OBO.

Photo May 18, 7 44 50 PM.jpg
Photo May 18, 7 44 19 PM.jpg
Photo May 18, 7 45 01 PM.jpg
Photo May 18, 7 45 37 PM.jpg

Last edited:
Price?

Hi, Chris,

Off topic but do yo have another set of those fender flares, those look slimmer than others. Are they OEM?

Best regards.

Hi, Chris,

Off topic but do yo have another set of those fender flares, those look slimmer than others. Are they OEM?

Best regards.
I do not have another set. They are slimmer. These flares come in some of the Portuguese spec BJ73s.

I do not have another set. They are slimmer. These flares come in some of the Portuguese spec BJ73s.

Those are aftermarket flares ,still available from some 4wd shops in Europe but not cheap and nowhere as nice as the oem flares.I thought about bringing a few sets but with shipping and me making a few pennies I feel they might be to expensive since it would be close to 500$ for a set.

Joe

Are those rear full float axle caps? The only other vehicle I have seen those on is Beno's BJ70 and they weren't chrome either.

You had my attention on this one until I saw the no A/C part. I can't be without that in South Texas. Otherwise, it is a nice rig!

Are those rear full float axle caps? The only other vehicle I have seen those on is Beno's BJ70 and they weren't chrome either.

You had my attention on this one until I saw the no A/C part. I can't be without that in South Texas. Otherwise, it is a nice rig!
I didn't notice the chrome caps. I have a few sets of the black ones if you are interested.
Yeah, the a/c thing is an issue. Only about 30% of the trucks have a/c.
Thanks!

If you are willing to part with a set of the caps, I will definitely paypal you for them. I like how they look.

Ok. Pardon my ignorance relative to this... 1.) removable top? 2.) assuming that it is, do the rear doors convert to half doors or is there some other way to have a tailgate with the top off? 3.) rollbar?

Thanks for your indulgence.

Ok. Pardon my ignorance relative to this... 1.) removable top? 2.) assuming that it is, do the rear doors convert to half doors or is there some other way to have a tailgate with the top off? 3.) rollbar?

Thanks for your indulgence.
Top is removable. These doors do not convert to half doors. It is fitted with factory roll bar.
Chris

Top is removable. These doors do not convert to half doors. It is fitted with factory roll bar.
Chris

Is there some type of bolt on tailgate to use when the top is off? looks pretty sweet. Would you happen to have any surplus half door that could be welded together and painted to match?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom