For Sale 1988 HJ61 VX 5 speed H55F 12HT Diesel 120k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TONS OF HI RES PHOTOS:
https://goo.gl/photos/N4rLPpMZgxrDKzTd6

15 min VIDEO:

$17.5K USD.

Very nice unit. All original. Has all new painted inner fenders on the front and new hardware. Has the most MINT interior I have came across. Literally has all stickers, and original plastic wrap on the wind visors still. The vehicle was obtained from Tokyo, a one owner vehicle, with shag carpet over the original carpeting, and seat covers on all the seats. It is VERY VERY clean.

The body also has no rust for the most part, except for some small bubbling on the sunroof area, and on the rear trunk lid, as shown in pictures below.
The frame has some surface rust, and should be cleaned up and painted to preserve the truck for a long time from now! This was going to be my first focus on this truck. If cleaned up underneath, it would be a very, very nice stock example of a HJ61.

EVERYTHING works on this thing. Power windows, sunroof, A/C blows super cold, and PTO winch works perfectly. All dash buttons, power windows, etc. ALL work perfectly.
It has had ALL maintenance done on this vehicle in the last 5,000km. I drove it across Canada. It did beautifully, without a hiccup, and starts and runs smoother than any vehicle I've owned - period.

I really do not want to get rid of the vehicle (everyone seems to say that), but I honestly mean that.. I just happened to have major life directional changes, and ended up buying a house out on Vancouver Island and going back to school out there. I have 4 vehicles and stuff has to go.

Currently, truck is in Toronto area, Ontario. It has Alberta registration. I can deliver ANYWHERE in Canada given proper compensation for fuel and time – and obviously a hefty deposit. I would LOVE to take this thing for one last drive.

Below are some specs on the vehicle:
1988 Toyota Landcruiser HJ61
4.0L 12H-T turbo-diesel engine
5-Speed Manual transmission
PTO (power train operated) winch
Sahara High Top
VX trim level – electric everything (windows, mirrors, sunroof)
Yellow Spot Lights (was working a few months ago, not now.. likely wiring – will check and update)
Original 60 series Rims (came here with nice Japanese wide rims on wide tires, I wanted to restore older 80’s look) with OLD tires – myself, I was going to put some 33x10.5 Cooper ST MAXX on these). Tires will need to be replaced if looking to drive it long distance home.
Original side steps and front Safari bumper
No hacks or cut up interior – all dash intact and not cracking
Just a very beautiful, nice example of a HJ61

In the last 5k, it has had $7600 in work done to it.
Replaced ALL fluids in all of the truck! (diffs, transfercase, transmission, engine, coolant, PTO winch)
New OEM Toyota wiper blades
New fender + paint

All work done by a professional who deals with ONLY Landcruisers, HillTop Cruisers in Sundre, AB.

Get this thing before it’s gone!

$17.5K USD . Comes with OE 60 series rims. Tires are garbage. Can replace at new owners expense.

NLI_6437.jpg

NLI_6768.jpg

NLI_6796.jpg

NLI_7139.jpg

NLI_7157.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there, I'm look8ngbto replace my '86 hj61... can you send me photos of the entire undercarriage and as well, let me know what you were planning for delivering across Canada? Preferably I'd pick it up in Calgary if possible.
Thanks mate.
Jeff

Hi there, I'm look8ngbto replace my '86 hj61... can you send me photos of the entire undercarriage and as well, let me know what you were planning for delivering across Canada? Preferably I'd pick it up in Calgary if possible.
Thanks mate.
Jeff
hey Jeff could you please pm or post your ph #. i believe youre missing a digit.

Elgan

UPDATED with 15 min video and NUMEROUS high res pics.

Posting to eBay shortly and will be asking premium. Still for sale on forums, as well as locally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom