For Sale 1988 FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will try to get some more today. Carpet has been removed in the rear cargo area. I have some hard plastic sheet, not sure what it is- might be ABS, in there now. I will get pics asap.
Im guessing you followed the link at the bottom right? The spare tire shot is in the rear cargo bay.

S7300047.jpg

Drivers side floor

S7300052.jpg

Passenger side floor

S7300049.jpg

Passenger side rear

S7300048.jpg

Drivers side rear

S7300054.jpg

Cargo area

S7300055.jpg

Factory jack and tool bag

S7300059.jpg

All washed and ready to go....

Also have service records....

papers.jpg

Including owners manual and window sticker.

windowsticker.jpg

I need something to haul a jeep/trailer with. I think cash would be best, but you never know who has a truck and trailer they are looking to get out of.

Sorry Im late. I just started a new job 2 weeks ago and havent had a day off yet.Yes it has a/c, converted to 134a by Toyota of Stuart. It does have a slight leak though, about a can every 3-5 weeks. I'm pretty sure its an o-ring at the connection to either the evap or the comp. I could probably use a good coil cleaning, as Im sure it hasnt been done. I use it as a weekend wheeler, but have been driving it to work a couple days a week the last two weeks. I am located in St. Cloud Fl. 34769.Its a good runner,and mechanically I have only had to replace the starter. Cosmetically, I personally put each scratch, dent and ding on there.

Sorry Im late. I just started a new job 2 weeks ago and havent had a day off yet.Yes it has a/c, converted to 134a by Toyota of Stuart. It does have a slight leak though, about a can every 3-5 weeks. I'm pretty sure its an o-ring at the connection to either the evap or the comp. I could probably use a good coil cleaning, as Im sure it hasnt been done. I use it as a weekend wheeler, but have been driving it to work a couple days a week the last two weeks. I am located in St. Cloud Fl. 34769.Its a good runner,and mechanically I have only had to replace the starter. Cosmetically, I personally put each scratch, dent and ding on there.

10char

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom