SOLD 1988 FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Trying to delete this post, but don't see that option. I wasn't sure I was going to sell, which has been pointed out by others, this wasn't the correct place to post if so. If I do decide to actually sell, I will post so then.

Last edited:
I think you need to post a price bud? I know your on the fence but this is the classified section and making a post in here I believe requires a price? Just trying to save you the hassle. Sorry to hear about your job but hang in their man,everything happens for a reason....it’ll get better👍

good luck.

I think you need to post a price bud? I know your on the fence but this is the classified section and making a post in here I believe requires a price? Just trying to save you the hassle. Sorry to hear about your job but hang in their man,everything happens for a reason....it’ll get better👍

good luck.

Thanks Trailink82, I will get a price on there. Trying to stay positive! A few months ago I would never have expected being laid off, but these are some crazy times.

Thanks Trailink82, I will get a price on there. Trying to stay positive! A few months ago I would never have expected being laid off, but these are some crazy times.
I hear ya man,we’re definitely on some tough times but like you said try and keep that positive energy flowing man,life is good,hard times are temporary.

I hear ya man,we’re definitely on some tough times but like you said try and keep that positive energy flowing man,life is good,hard times are temporary.
"Life is good, hard times are temporary." I believe this to be true also. I'm looking forward to a new beginning.

Lame about your job but this isn't the "clear some emotions" section. You're either selling or not.

Lame about your job but this isn't the "clear some emotions" section. You're either selling or not.
Like I said, price is there. If someone wants to buy it, I will talk with them. If you're not interested, butt out, oh defender of the For Sale forum. You seem like a fun person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom