For Sale 1988 FJ62 PROJECT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
OK I’ve given up! I bought this thinking I would get it running like I did the last one and I realized that I can’t finish it. I will list the pros and cons below and I’m not in need of any help selling it. If you buy it you will have to bring a trailer. It is as-is.

161,000 miles

It’s an Automatic.

It has two stuck valves and I cannot free them. I have the valve cover off and the rockers and they are all free and clear but two valves will not come loose. I have the spring and the retainer and keeper off, but the valve is too low for me to reassemble it. It probably needs a new or rebuilt head / engine. It is all original. It’s an automatic.

I just put in a new gas tank, fuel pump, fuel pump bracket, fuel filter, starter, battery, and some new lines.

If you’re into a project this is a good one the body has normal rust over the back wheels but not terrible.

Land Cruiser 1.jpg

Land Cruiser 2.jpg

Land Cruiser 3.jpg

Land Cruiser 4.jpg

Land Cruiser 5.jpg

price?

Hello. Is the FJ62 still available? It’s perfect for my project as long as everything works. Other than the motor. If so I’ll buy it today Thank you

I’d trade you mine. It’s like the opposite. Mine mechanically is solid, only 165k miles, but the body is dented, not rusty. Clean underneath. It was my farm/trail truck. I’ve been debating on posting an ad as trade for something just like yours. I’m hunting one that I can drop an LS in. I hate to waste my very solid power train, etc. It has an armored bumper, rear Aussie locker and a warn 8274 that I’d probably throw in. Your inbox is full. PM me if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom