Parting Out 1988 fj62 part out special Washington DC Virginia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am doing a 3FE swap on my 60, and need a part or two, do you still have the gas pedal and throttle cable, the power steering pump and bracket and the air filter assembly?

I am doing a 3FE swap on my 60, and need a part or two, do you still have the gas pedal and throttle cable, the power steering pump and bracket and the air filter assembly?
hey there. Yes I have all that stuff. dont have the airfilter assembly anymore. but have all the other stuff. can pull it today if you want. Message me to move forward.

Reactions: Ned
Still got the vinyl covers for the wheel wells? Also interested in a new center console.

Looking for a rear Cargo Door Glass with working defrost strips...needs to me in amazing shape...no scratches/ dings/ sticker residue
for 1989 FJ62 restoration. Do you have one ? Can you can send me pics? thx Mark (Portland, OR)

Looking for a rear Cargo Door Glass with working defrost strips...needs to me in amazing shape...no scratches/ dings/ sticker residue
for 1989 FJ62 restoration. Do you have one ? Can you can send me pics? thx Mark (Portland, OR)
I have a few. but they are perfect. all used 30 yr old plus parts.

Hi, I'm looking for the little cover plates that go over the rear body mounts near the rear bumper. They are kinda trapezoid shaped with two screw holes, one plate on each side. Thanks

coverpicture.jpeg

Looking for the lower air filter intake canister and the bolts that attach it if you still got it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom