For Sale 1988 FJ62 .. ONE OWNER 80,784 Miles ! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ONE OWNER
80,784 Original Miles !!
Completely Original ..
Original Paint
No rust
No Accidents

ABSOLUTELY PRESTINE !!!!

ONE OF THE BEST/NICEST ORIGINAL
FACTORY CONDITION KEPT LAND CRUISERS ANYWHERE !!!

Absolutely pampered from day one
Occasionally driven , Always stored in heated Garage ..
more pics on EBay

I HAVE IT NO RESERVE ON EBAY STARTING AT $20000 USD ..And will be sold !!

Ending OCT 2nd 12:30 est

IMG_1126.jpg

IMG_1118.jpg

IMG_1125.jpg

IMG_1123.jpg

IMG_1121.jpg

Good luck with your sale - there is a much better sorted one here from a well respected mudder for less than 9k so i guess a sucker is born everyday.. lol

Good luck with your sale - there is a much better sorted one here from a well respected mudder for less than 9k so i guess a sucker is born everyday.. lol

Thank you ... as for a sucker ..
I think I am the sucker for not being able to keep this BEAUTIFUL FJ ... ORIGINAL PAINT , IMPECCABLE INTERIOR , ABSOLUTELY NO RUST ... AS CLOSE AS YOU CAN GET TO FLAWLESS AS FROM New in 1988 .. 80,730 ORIGINAL MILES ..

I was asking TGAMO who seemed to call you out for over pricing. I love your car, and think the price is spot on. There just seems to be a lot of soggy people on these boards who seem to be angered at the idea of classic cars pulling in higher than usual prices.

I too am trying to sell my '88. It looks like you already have a bidder on your sale. Hopefully that's just the beginning to the bidding! Good luck.

I was asking TGAMO who seemed to call you out for over pricing. I love your car, and think the price is spot on. There just seems to be a lot of soggy people on these boards who seem to be angered at the idea of classic cars pulling in higher than usual prices.

I too am trying to sell my '88. It looks like you already have a bidder on your sale. Hopefully that's just the beginning to the bidding! Good luck.

THANK YOU !

I GREW UP WITH Fj60/62 LAND CRUISERS IN THE THE 80's .. We had property nestled deep in the Rockies ..
The things I saw my grandfather do with
His FJ60 were amazing ... up and down incredible forestry cut lines on mountain sides , fording across rivers & streams .. climbing out of muddy holes etc .
Sold me for Life !!

I can really see why these have become
Very collectible .. Prices are going up everyday ... I've seen original fj's hit close to 30 k restored or in excellent original condition ...

Hard to find low mileage untouched original classics these days !!

May the EBay gods shine down on your
Sale livinglegend !! And shelter you from
Soggy's !

I thought it has 80k on the clock whereas the odometer states 130k?
**Edit, never mind I'm dumb km to miles...

Nice truck. Looks like it has had a good detailing. Are you an individual or dealership?

Nice truck. Looks like it has had a good detailing. Are you an individual or dealership?
It's in my private name but we are listing it thru our company so eBay,forum buyers are confident when
They purchase
We are Licensed and regulated by the province/state . And are completely
Responsible for its representation by law here ..
So it makes it a safe transaction etc

I believe

I would also like link to the nicer one for less than $9k. I've seen worse cruisers go for $20k. If there is a better one than this for $9k let me know where to send the check.

I believe

I would also like link to the nicer one for less than $9k. I've seen worse cruisers go for $20k. If there is a better one than this for $9k let me know where to send the check.

I mentioned better sorted.. it is in the classifieds last i looked. AND it is not a Canadian truck, AND its located here in the US!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom