For Sale 1988 FJ62 (Low Miles) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
Blue
Outside Link
https://www.thewestcoastclassics.com/1988-toyota-fj62-4wd-land-cruiser-with-65k-original-miles-c-1432.htm
Not my listing, just passing along: LINK.

It's apparently all original and 65,000 miles.

They are asking $119,500.

I think that's insane, but maybe there is someone on MUD with money to burn?

Hilariously, it was listed for more, they just dropped the price to the current level.

That looks like the same truck George was working on at Valley Hybrids. Might possibly be it......if you are interested I'd ask George, but woah thar is big $$$

Just searched some more, and this truck was sold @ Barrett Jackson in March 2021 for $77,000.

At that point it had just over 63,000 miles on it.

I love a landcruiser as much as the next guy but for $120k I'm getting myself a gt3...

with that said, a rising tide lifts all boats. cool cruiser!

Not my listing, just passing along: LINK.

It's apparently all original and 65,000 miles.

They are asking $119,500.

I think that's insane, but maybe there is someone on MUD with money to burn?

Hilariously, it was listed for more, they just dropped the price to the current level.
For that price it should at least have some rear seatbelts, and a tow rig and a trailer, jeez!?!?!?

Looks like the selling dealer was also the buyer of this at the 2021 auction. I don't know how realistic Hagerty's valuations are. BaT pricing seems to be inflated over Hagerty.

Pandemic pricing for sure. Looking through the photos, it is certainly clean for a stock Cruiser, but not what one expects for "concours".

EDIT: Posted the wrong year image. Here's 88 but it's the same values:

88values.png

fj62valuation423.png

Last edited:
A case of a West Coast boutique dealer acquiring a truck at a premium, tacking on an insane price with no supporting comp, and waiting for some wealthy person who wants a new toy to take to Cars & Coffee to overpay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom