SOLD 1988 Fj62 Landcruiser

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
Gray
Here’s my latest project a 1988 FJ62 Toyota Landcruiser (Miles 207k).

(Video of the finished)
Photo1
Photo2
Photo4
Photo7
Photo12
Photo 22
Photo 55

I own several of these trucks/parts for them and bought this truck to bring it back to life. I’ve put a lot of time into making it look a lot better to a point someone could really enjoy it. I’ve done my best to preserve the old truck and would love to see it go to a person who loves these trucks as much as I do.

This 62 has all power option which is a huge upgrade over the 60s and early 62s. I.E

-Power Windows

-Power Locks

-3FE Fuel Injected straight 6 motor

you could easily commute in this truck I would also not hesitate to take her on a cross country trip tomorrow.

New parts-

Tune up:

-Fuel Filer

-spark plugs and wires

-New battery hold down

- Brand New Battery Added this month

-Cap and Rotor

-Charged AC

-second hand fan clutch and fan

-new front marker lights- installed and fixed

-Second hand Throttle position sensor

-Engine Coolant Temperature sensor

-second hand harness connectors for thermostat housing sensors

-Second hand brake booster

PROS-

-Super original truck

-AC WORKS! Blows super cold just freshly charged

-The frame is in decent shape (big reason I bought the truck) I coated the frame with stop rust paint to keep it that way even longer

-Automatic trans

-Working 4wd 4x4 & locking hubs

-Knuckles are in good shape

-upgraded speakers and head unit- CD changer

-Turn key truck

-Very complete

-Half of the truck is painted with bed liner to keep any future rust away from the body panels

-Rarer Brown interior

CONS-

-Drivers seat has the classic cruiser rip in the side of it. All other fabric throw-out vehicle is in great shape.

-The truck has come a long way since I’ve owned it. It still needs a little bit more love due to some rust on the rear quarters over the wheel. Everything is extremely fix able and reasonable for the Northern VA area.

-A few cracks on the dash pad. Which is typical to these old landcruisers. This one isn’t as bad as I have seen in the past.

_____

Let me know what other questions I can answer for you

Asking $12,000

***I have a ton of cruiser parts as well so welcome to drop me a line if you’re just looking for something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom