1988 Fj62 in Northern VA $2200 - Offers - Trades? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRADES WELCOME! WHAT DO YOU HAVE? INTERESTED IN GOOD RUNNING OLD 4RUNNERS/PICKUPS OR PARTS THAT'LL GET MY 86 FJ60 MORE TRAIL WORTHY.... TRADES PLUS CASH ARE IDEAL...... want it gone! no time to really part it out so one more go at selling it outright.

$1500

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/1235704677.html

Video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GrzuXg1C4Q

So I'm going to try selling the 62 outright before I resort to chopping it up for parts. Body is Very straight. Other than a rust hole in the very back corner of the driverside quarter panel, everything else is described in the CL ad. Look at the ad before asking questions, please!

If no ones interested but thinks I can likely get atleast this much for it on Ebay, I'll go that route. Otherwise, I'll go to parts truck status. If you need any substantial parts from the truck, that might speed up my decision to part it out:D
Shoot parts requests to alamkin at cox . net Tranny seems to slip a little but otherwise it all seems good!

Andrew :beer:

Last edited:
You posted the wrong link. I did hold myself back from editing it though. Mine want to edit your orginal link.

Fixed it! That could have gotten ugly!

How's the frame? And are you sure it's the rear main seal and not the oil pan gasket? And do you have more (better) pictures?

What year 4runner you looking for??

I have an 87 I might consider tradeing.
22RE, 5-speed, SR5
Runs great, frame is solid but has the normal east coast rust.

The top pic is the most recent from a few months ago, the others are from when I bought it last spring.

I'm in PA near Philly

09WinterHunt003.jpg

003.jpg

874runner007.jpg

I'll still be keeping the 60, but the 62 has got to go! If it goes to parts, your first in line for the stereo.

I'm supposed to be in your neck of the woods right now...........

Hey FJMan, how are you? Hopefully you're keeping your blue 60? If you end up parting it out I may hit you up for the stereo.

I may be interested. I like the 4 cylinder first gens. Let me get some better pics of the 62 up and see if I can cultivate a buyer first.

I'm pretty sure its the rear seal but I'll crawl under there today and look a little better.

I should also add that I've replaced a couple of things with in the last 300 miles. New welded in Catalytic converter and muffler. New battery. I also replaced the PS pump/pulley assembly with a used unit from a mud member. The PS belt is new.

What year 4runner you looking for??

I have an 87 I might consider tradeing.
22RE, 5-speed, SR5
Runs great, frame is solid but has the normal east coast rust.

The top pic is the most recent from a few months ago, the others are from when I bought it last spring.

I'm in PA near Philly

09WinterHunt003.jpg

003.jpg

874runner007.jpg

Sale Pending

Back up for sale. Buyer backed out....

Long overdue bump... make me an offer. partial trades possible but really looking for cash.

New price! Bumpity bump

lots of new found interest.. bump

sunday funday bump

BUMP

I am open to local trades.....4runners and minitrucks, portals, built axles set up for a SOA.... throw some stuff out there! Im pretty open. Trade plus some cash....? Let me know.

monday bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom