For Sale 1988 FJ62 for Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

She's got 185K on her...I'm the 3rd owner. This car has spent it's whole life in either New Mexico, Texas, or Alabama - no rust whatsoever. She runs great (recently replaced seals with Toyota due to spending her life in the southwest ), brand new radiator, new windshield, new radio and speakers (iPod capable). Only issue that I know of is a very slow drip when it rains on the driver side, near grab handle(weatherstripping has probably lost its compression after 23 yrs)...I'm asking $9000 OBO...205-908-0941 or email at jrgehri@gmail.com
resize 9.jpg
resize 11.jpg
resize 2.jpg

Clean Cruiser, looks just like mine. I have the no power option. Good luck with the sale. Hope you get that for it. Give me some hope for mine.

jmizsurf....yes, there is a crack in the dash, southwestern sun - no rust but cracks a dash - however I purchased and installed a dash cover from CCOT (no longer that carpet cover), it looks original and like a brand new dash.

What seals were replaced?

rear main, oil pan gasket, oil galley plug was tapped to prevent ever blowing out, etc. I have all receipts to show preventative maintenance I've had done. This has been my daily driver for over a year - new job requires quite a bit of driving, so that is the main reason I'm selling. This truck is in awesome condition.

Where in Alabama are you located?

I had a question about the CCOT dash cover and what it looked like...I snapped this pic of my niece this weekend "test driving" the cruiser.
Photo Stream - 53.jpg

I had a question about the CCOT dash cover and what it looked like...I snapped this pic of my niece this weekend "test driving" the cruiser.

I'm tellin' ya, the kids you see behind the wheel these days look younger and younger! :steer:

Free bump for a beautiful FJ62. This is exactly why I love cars (and trucks) from the south...

Is this rig still available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom