For Sale 1988 FJ62 for sale, Santa Fe/Los Alamos, NM $3365 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This blue tank has had recent work:

- new alternator
- new water pump
- thorough tune-up, including air filter, plugs, wires, distributor cap, all belts
- new transmission filter and fluid flush/fill with Mobil 1 synthetic

Automatic, 247k miles. Good tires. I have the Carfax report. The body has no rust to speak of, quite a few paint chips and some banged up bumpers, and the interior is surprisingly good, with a couple of not-so-good places (primarily the cargo area carpet and a small hole in the side of the driver's seat).

The last tank of gas got a little over 12MPG, and that was before the tune-up. The air filter was SO dirty, I am expecting an increase in mileage just from changing that.

Everything works except the window locks. It has a trailer brake controller, which appears to work, but I have not tested it. There is also an integrated 6 CD changer and aftermarket stereo system. If you need to pass emissions, you will probably need to replace the cat.

$3,365 is what I'm asking and it's pretty firm. I just bought it a month ago and unfortunately can't keep it; this is exactly how much I have put into it. I would also consider a trade for a 4wd sedan or wagon.

It really deserves to go to a good home.
tank.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the bump. This sale is currently on hold while I try to diagnose a charging problem (alternator is under warranty, so I'm hoping that's the issue). Will post again when it's good to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom