SOLD 1988 FJ62 <126,000 Original Miles, Good Cond., Needs Paint, Wilmington, NC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
Gray
Outside Link
http://ebay.us/EB1IqK?cmpnId=5338273189
See drop-box link for more pictures and information, Jeff@diligentrealty.com, 910-231-7814.

DSCF5396.JPG
DSCF5391.JPG

If by "totaled" your asking if insurance company bought out the previous owner's interest, yes. My understanding is... when insurance company takes possession instead of paying for repairs, the title is re-issued as salvage (or salvage-rebuilt if damage was not material). My LC has a NC salvage-rebuilt title, pictures of the damage are in the posts dropbox link. Here is a related discussion thread.

Is she still for sale?

Also am I understanding correctly that this rig was totaled due to a door being bent basically??

Also, why are you selling?

Is she still for sale?

Also am I understanding correctly that this rig was totaled due to a door being bent basically??

Also, why are you selling?
Most of the information your looking for is in drop box link at top of post. The link about salvage title (bent door) was just fyi, my LC had a bent fender and bumper when it was sent to an insurance auction and sold with a salvage title (pics in drop box), NC issued a salvage-rebuilt title after inspection. I plan to repost on eBay or BAT in early September when work slows down, but will sell for $10,000 anytime. Selling because I have too many projects and don't see myself using it, I do enjoy working on it when I can. Contact me by email if you have more questions, jeff@diligentrealty.com, or call 910-231-7814. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom