1988 FJ62 CLEAN! RUST FREE! 173k colorado $2900 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

************this truck is no longer avail. Thanks for your interest***************
IMG_3780.jpg
IMG_3781.jpg
IMG_3782.jpg

Last edited:
I will get some more pics in the next day or so if it is not sold. This is a straight forward no dissapointments truck. I would baseline a tune, and start daily driving right now. You are more than welcome to come over, we can pull her in my shop, hop on the creeper and pick it apart. As nice as it is on the outside ( orig. paint is not perfect) it is just as nice on the undercarrage, no leaks, no rust issues. Thanks for the interest!

would love some pics. I'm ready you buy. you PM'd me based on one of my posts last week. Send pics and I'll contact you ASAP

1988 landcruiser

I thought this 60 looked familiar :rolleyes: - Looks nice washed and waxed

nope, just a new rear door....

Lack of motivation, drive and means on your part does not constitute guilt on my part:meh: It is amazing what $700 worth of seats,new liftgate, and lots of elbow grease does for an otherwise near perfect truck. Oh and Timm, Jeff told me about the poor decision you made on the 62 you bought for your GF, If you would like this much nicer one I will help you out. Thanks for the bumps!

Lets not get personal guys... Just no need to muck up the thread with that sort of stuff....

poor decision? gf? nope. a friend bought a very mechanically solid 62 for a great price. not one that has had a car wash and a $2000 mark up.

and the only thing most of us "lacK" is the motivation, desire, and drive to flip trucks on CL and eBay.

Last edited:
no worries on my end. Best of luck with your trucks.

Thanks, I agree. I had a fella look at it today that only had 2k cash, after looking at it he knew there was no way I would go that low. Realizing he did not have the $$ to buy it, he told me he thought it was a 5-6k truck and thought I had it WAY too low at $2900 :meh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom